Adrien

It had been two weeks since we had tried to remove ladybugs earrings. Viperion was still right at her side. I had only been checking in through glances in the window. She seemed to be growing weaker and weaker. She didn't need me, I had failed her. What I could do for her was keep the city safe.
I passed a missing person flyer with my face on it, pulling it off of the post throwing the paper away. My father wasn't truly looking for me.it was natilie and my bodyguard. I had barely transformed back to give Plagg a rest.
My head snapped up when I heard a crash. "oh no..." had hawkmoth decided to attack? Ladybug would need my defense.... I went to he hospital, my eyes widening when I saw that half of the hospital had crumbled. Above the rubble, their was a person encased in a pink and golden glow.
"ladybug!" a voice called from the remaining roof. I turned seeing Viperion, slowly moving towards her, though the winds surrounding her made it hard. I peered through the vortex, seeing Marinettsbody suspended 40 feet above the ground.
"we are here to help her." a collection of voices filled the air around us. He eyes opened, giving off a pink glow "her mind is strong. Her body was weak. We must give her our strength so she may be the best of us." her arms raised up, her hair coming free from their ties. "she has exceeded our expectations. We has done more than any ladybug in the past. We show her our gratitude now, we lend her our abilities, in order to make her well. We give her pieces of us, so she may become the legend good for centuries."
"what are you doing to her??" I yelled sheilding my face as the vortex became stronger. Yep golden light around her grew thicker, wrapping around her like a ribbon, covering her whole body in a cacoon.
"do... Do ladybugs have a metamorphosis?" viperion asked, distress clear in his face.
"i don't know..." I admitted watching as the golden wrapping started to glow pink from within. The vortex tightened, allowing us to get to he edge of the ruined hospital roof. I watched in awe, as the golden encasing burst into dust, ladybug appearing in the sky, perfectly healthy. More than healthy, she glowed. Theirnas something different...
"we return her to you, to this world that needs her. We reverse any damages done to this place" a swarm of golden butterflies burst from behind her, repairing the hospital, and all of the damages from before her injury. I looked around in awe as everything was fixed.
Then I'll at once, the winds stopped, allowing her to freefall towards the roof of the hospital.
"no!" I yelled, but before I could move, viperion was carching her and landing on the roof with her in his arms. I quickly went to his side "is she...?" I watched as her bluebell eyes fluttered open
"L-Luka..."she whispered a smile on her lips "i got out. It worked" I smiled widely
"shes back" I said softly
"she is" viperion said tears running down his face "youre back. You're okay" he laughed and spun holding her close to his chest. I smiled looking down
"im glad you're okay ladybug" I whispered, more to myself than anyone before I turned leaping from the roof. I couldn't hide from my father anymore. It was time for life to return to normal.