Look Who's Talking to us!

Rosie Howard

As Hiedy and I walked as quickly as possible to Performing Arts class, something caught my eye. It was Jake. He was hiding behind a bookcase reading 'Romeo and Juliet' by William Shakespeare. He even had glasses on. What kind of guy like Jake be doing in the library? I didn't even think he knew it existed.

Then, as I stared through the glass wall, he looked up and made eye contact for one-theory of a second. Once he saw me, he dashed off like RoadRunner!

I turned to watch him go. And when I turned back, I ran straight into Jenny Rich.

" Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" She cut me off.

"Chill, it's ok. Things happen." she flipped a piece of her black hair and gave me a smile that I couldn't read.

"Hey aren't you in my gym?" asked Sally Johnson, Jennys bff. They both are popular in our grade and always trying to get Damon and Jake.

"um-yeah. We both are." my voice cracked at the end. Crap.

" Sweet you should totally hang with us tonight. Were going to the movies."

"yeah, totally. It'll be great!" Jenny added in.

"Of course. We'd love too!" Hiedy said eager to reply.

"Great. Meet us at the IMAX at 8:00. The movie is a surprise." Jenny said with a wink.

I thought it was suspicious, but for Hiedy, I was going. I love her and she's my sister, so I can't leave her hanging. It's just not right.

Hope you like. Plz comment. We would Really appreciate it. Thx

Luv ya :) Peace