The Other House

Rosie Howard

Hiedy and I like to call the main house, the "other" house. It's like three stories high plus the attic and basement. But every single rooms filled with Melinas "prized possessions" with all the stuff Melja has, she could open up a museum called 'The Museum of Not So Natural Junk.

The only time we step foot in that house is to either eat food, even though half the time we order out with the credit card we took from our dad, or it's to do ALL the chores!!

We can't even take a shower inside all because the other boys and the other mother aren't willing to share. So guess where we have to shower? That's right, outside. There's a shower by the garage. It's like one of those outside showers that closed in only by walls, so at anytime some creeper could peek. EWWWW!! The waters not heated, so last winter, Hiedy almost got frost bite!!!!

One time Hiedy and me tried running away, but then the gardener told on us. So now there's a camera set to watch our door at all times. That too was Melinas idea. Of course!!!!

I came up with an idea to make a chart that has all the times Melina has ruined our lifes.

( would've been a chart)

Then Hiedy came up with an idea to make a tally chart to see who's winning.