Lights, Camera, Action

Rosie Howard

We grabbed our purses and climb into the taxi. On the ride there, Hiedy couldnt stop smiling. She was wearing a ' I  Turtles' tee with white skinny jeans and green flats. Her hair was wavy. I was wearing a 'I'm not short, I'm fun size' tee with black skinny jeans and purple flats. My hair was straight.

As we pulled up the the theater, I could see Jenny and Sally laughing inside. We paid the cab driver and went inside. Wen we got threw the doors, Damon and Jake were heading towards Jenny and Sally. I had no idea what to do, so I panicked and did the only thing I could think of. I brutally shoved Hiedy into the bathroom. But instead of being in the girls, we headed straight into the boys. That was the most embarrassing moment ever!

We got out of there as fast as we possible. Then we scrambled into the RIGHT bathroom.

"What is going on?!" yelled Hiedy.

"Did you see who was out there?"

"No, who?"

"um, you know, just the most popular guys is our school!" I screamed.

"Dalton and Jack?"

I smacked my head and said, " I give up on you."

"No! Tell me who!"

"Here's a hint. There the most populse guys and one is your crush!"

"Omg! No way!"

"Way. Now come on. We're leaving!"

"What, why?"

"I don't plan on embarrassing myself in front of them. Look at what we're wearing. We'll look like fools. Besides why would they come if they don't know us? It makes no sense. I don't trust them." I hated telling her that, but it was true.

"Oh. Come on. Live a little. If you don't try something new, you'll never know what could be... Now, come. Let's have some fun!"