1.08

||

EMILIA WAS at here locker looking for her history book when she saw Karofsky coming at her with a slushee," Ah, not the face!"

She was surprised when he went right pass her though still relieved.

She went back to looking for her history book. She made sure to look over her shoulder a few times, she didn't want to get slushied. Emilia got interrupted this time by Tina.

"Did you see Finn get slushed?" She asked.

"What? No. That's crazy I never would've thought that would ever happen," Emilia responded closing her locker.

"Yes, now come on we g- gotta get to glee."

~~

*choir room*

"The slushee war has commenced," Kurt said looking at Finn.

"And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe.," Mercedes added.

Mr. Schue then enters the room,"Okay, guys. We're a little behind for sectionals... thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?"

"And I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like... chocolate and bacon," Mr. Schue explained.

"Or Glee Club and football," Finn suggested.

"Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination. So... here is... my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it," Mr. Schue said.

"Bust A Move," Kurt said reading the sheet.

"Yeah, this song is old school," Mercedes said.

"All right. Um, Artie," Mr. Schue called.

"Yeah?"

"Try to follow along on the bass," he told him.

"Yes. Yes," Artie said moving towards the instrument.

"Finn, take us through it," Mr. Schue said.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye," Finn told him.

"Okay. Uh, Puck. How about it?"

"I don't really groove on Young MC," Puck responded.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now," Rachel said which caused Emilia to roll her eyes.

"It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done. Bust it!," Mr. Schue said taking his button up off.

Emilia and Kurt were the only ones not up and dancing. Emilia because she wasn't in the mood for Mr. Schue's rapping and Kurt because he didn't like the song.

"I can't believe we have to deal with this everyday," Emilia said to Kurt.

"Yeah, I just wanna go to the mall or something," Kurt replied.

"How 'bout we go together? I'm in need of new shirts," Emilia suggested.

"That is the most amazing idea ever. I'll see you afterschool then," Kurt said.

_________________________________________

*the mall*

"Hey, Kurt!" Emilia said when she spotted him.