please read.

hello! so yes, this book is complete and i know alot are sad about the ending of this particular book. But!!!!!!!!! i am working on a second book which is basically working around the character and Alex getting really personal with each other, meeting more of the Alvarez family and yeah. i dont have Cable so i cant watch ODAAT season 4 because i only watch netflix. So it will be hard to try and base the story around season two but ill try my best and see if i can buy it online or something. While you guys are waiting for that to come out i do have three books in the making right now, i just came out with chapter one of Five Hargreeves  reader which personally took almost the entire day to complete because it was so long to write. I still have a Henry hart X reader book and Tom riddle X reader, which is by far my favorite book in all of them that i wrote. but im actually proud of myself, i completed what, five books? in the spand of three years, alot of tears and alot of coffee breaks and a shit ton of all nighters making sure the books are indeed in the best shape possible. Thank you guys for putting up with my disappearances, i know that was hella selfish for me to just stop writing and not tell anyone what was going on. But when i came back i got nothing but support and love from you guys, so thank you for that. :) i love all of you, even though i dont know you guys, but coming onto wattpad and seeing comments about you guys loving my books, means way more then you guys possibly know.