📎9📎

Chan groans and slowly opens his eyes, he was awaken by movements from the left side of the bed.

"Lix, why are you awake?" Chan went silent when he heard sobs coming from the younger boy. "Hey, hey, Felix are you okay?" Chan didn't hear a response from Felix, Chan started to mentally panic, he didn't know what to do. He came down to calling Seungmin but decided it wasn't a good idea since it was 2 in the morning. Chan then awkwardly hugged Felix, holding the shaking boy in his arms.

"Shh, it's okay.." Chan draws shapes on Felixs back, trying his best to comfort the boy. Felix melts into the touch, hiding his face in Chan's shoulder. Chan knew Felix was making tear stains on his shirt but he didn't care. After a few minutes of Chan holding Felix, Felix pushes on Chan's shoulder causing the older to pull away from the hug.

"Are you okay now?" Felix nods while wiping way his stray tears.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." Chan shakes his head.

"No no! It's fine! As long as your okay!" Felix takes a deep shaky breath.

"Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Well, um, d-do you need any water or anything?" Felix shakes his head.

"C-can we just go back to sleep."

"Yeah of course!" Felix lays back down pulling the covers over him. Chan lays back behind Felix, wrapping his arms around Felixs waist. Felix turns around so he was facing Chan, he then buried his face in Chan's chest, slight sniffles still being heard form the younger boy.

"Felix, do you want to talk about it?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, I'll always listen to you." Felix gulped.

"P-please keep this a secret between me and you." Chan nods as he runs his fingers through Felixs hair, trying to comfort him.

"Back in high school, when I was in Australia. I had a boyfriend. He was really nice to me, and made me really happy. But something changed about a month into our relationship. He started drinking, a lot. He became very sexually, mentally, and physically abusive. It went on for a while until he got into an accident while drinking and driving. He ended up passing away." Felix swallows the lump In his throat.

"Wow, Felix I am SO sorry. Is that why you freaked out when me and my friends were drinking?" Felix nods as Chan pulls Felix closer to himself.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know."

"Its not your fault Channie." Chan blushed at the nickname.

"I won't drink around you ever again, I promise."

"Thank you.. Uhm.. goodnight Channie. Thank you." Chan lightly giggles.

"Stop thanking me, I didn't even doing anything.. and sleep well Lix." Chan places a small kiss on Felixs forehead, doing it lightly so Felix couldn't feel it.

Do you guys have any girl groups I should stan? If so please tell me in comments! I'm trying to get into more girl groups!