📎17📎

I need to stop laughing at everything-🤧🤚

Felix was sitting in his first class, after his conversation with Chan last night he has been wondering how he would get Seungmin to talk to him. He knew Seungmin is stubborn when angry, so he would try and ignore Felix. Felix immediately took his phone out once the bell rang, texting Seungmin.

Seungmin

Felix
I know you hate me rn,
But meet me in the music room in
5 mins please??
Read

Felix sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket, he exited the room heading towards the music room, hoping Seungmin would follow through with his plan. Felix opened the door, turning on the lights waiting for Seungmin.

5 minutes

10 minutes

15 minutes

Felix still waited for Seungmin, knowing he is missing his next class. Felix immediately hopped off of the table he was sitting on when he heard the door creak open.

"Ah, Chan, hey."

"Were you waiting for someone?"

"Uhm, Seungmin. I'm not sure he's coming. It's been 15 minutes." Felix took his seat back on the table, Chan walking in front of Felix, standing in between Felixs legs.

"You waited 15 minutes for him?" Felix just nodded. "Does he know you guys are meeting? Here?" Felix nodded again biting his lip.

"It's okay, I'll give him some more time to himself." Chan nodded a little bit. He then wrapped his arms around Felixs waist.

"I'm sorry lixie."

"Yah, I told you it wasn't your fault."

"I know, but I can't help but feel a little guilty." Felix pouted. "Don't do that.."

"Why?"

"I can't resist your pout, I will not hesitate to kiss you." Felix chuckled.

"Bet, you won't." Chan scoffed and brought his hands up and cupped Felixs cheeks. Felix closed his eyes, while Chan leaned in slowly.

"Felix? What the hell?"

It's a longer weekend, so I decided to post. Also I am NOT ready for in life, I literally cried at the teasers I'm-
🤡✌️