Delusion (Jirose)

Delusion | One Shot
(Jirose)

"Hey Chim! I packed up you're lunch for today make sure to make time to eat!" i told him as i back hugged him and handed him the bag of food.

"Thanks Chae, You're The Best Wife I Could Ask For! Take Care, I Love you" he turned around and faced me and planted a kiss in my forehead.

"You're Always Welcome! Also Take Care And I love you too!" I told him and he hugged me.

After A few Seconds He Let Go Of The Hug And Grabbed His Things, and keys.

We Headed To The Front Door And Said Our Good Byes And He Headed To His Car And Started The Engine He Rolled Down His Window And Waved At Me.

"Good Bye And I know I Am The Best!" I shouted And Also Waved At Him.

He Worked His Way Out Of The Drive Thru And The Gate And Shouted.

"That's Because You're Mrs Park!" He Shouted And Continued Driving Until He Wasn't In My Sight Anymore.

I Got Inside The House And Locked It. Jimin Owns He's Father's Company And Has A Lot Of Business Enemies  Cuz He's Company Is On The Top And As Society Gets Uglier They'll Do Anything To Be On Top.

I Stay At Home And Work On The Script Of My New Book, Yes I Am An Author And Its Sometimes Hard To Find An Inspiration To Do Fanfiction Stories And Work On A Plot For It.

Since I Do My Job In The House I Usually Squeeze In My Routine To Do  Some Chores For The House Like Cleaning The Frames And Vase, Watering The Plants And Sometimes Planting Some And Also Cook Food Obviously.

Sometimes When I Can't Think Of A Plot I Always Watch Multiple Kinds Of Movies And Trying To Get An Idea Or An Inspiration To Form A Plot Or Just Simply Because I Sometimes Get Tired Of Waiting For Jimin To Get Home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4:00pm

I Cook At This Hour Cuz Usually Jimin Comes Home From Work Around 6pm or Earlier So I Do My Best To Satisfy Him For His Last Meal Of The Day Cuz We Have This Thing Called 'diet'

I prepared The Dinner And Made Some Salad After Like 30mins I Finished The Dinner And Salad And Its Still Early So I Decided To Make Some Rice Balls So We Can Eat It While Watching A Movie Later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5:00pm

I Finished The Rice Balls After 30mins And Surprisingly I Did A Lot And Set Them In The Fridge.

While Waiting For Jimin To Come I sat on the kitchen islandand Continued Working On The Script And Surprisingly I Formed A Plot Thank God.

After Some Minutes I Got Bored And Sat On The Sofa And Watched Whatever I Could In The TV And I Ended Up Watching A K-drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim." Am I The Only That's Attracted To Park Minyoung Like She's So Pretty And Also A Park.

I Ended Up Watching It In Netflix And Watched Two Episodes And I Didn't Notice The Time.

6:00pm

What's Taking Jimin So Long? I Dialled His Phone And He Answered.

"Hey Chae! Is Everything Okay?"

"Yeah, Are You On You're Way?"

"Yes I Just Got Inside The Car"

"Oh Okay Drive Safely I Love You!"

"Love You Too See you in a bit"

*call ended*

While Waiting I Set The Table And Heated The Food And Settled It In The Dinning Table.

I Sat In The Sofa And Just Scrolled Around Thru My Phone While Waiting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6:20pm

Its Been 20mins He Should've Been Here By Now And I Sighed Maybe Its Because Of Traffic?

After Some Minutes I Phone Rang And It Was Jimin.

"Hey Jimin where are-"

"Uhhm Hello Ma'am Is This Mrs Park?"

"Yes It Is Who's This?"

"Its From Seoul Hospital, Park Jimin Got Shot On His Way Out Of A Flower Shop I Guess He Was On His Way Home Guessing From You're Reaction, You Were The First One On His Emergency Calls, You're Presence Is Needed Here To Fill Up The Certificate."

"What Certificate?"

"Death Certificate"

"Uhmm I'll Be There Just Give Me Ten Minutes"

"okay ma'am"

*call ended*

I started Trembling In Fear And Shouted As Tears Came Down My cheeks.

I throw my phone across the room and started sobbing in the pillow.

I Get Up And Got Ready And After That I Packed The Food And Headed Out To The Car And Drived To The Hospital Quickly.

I Ended Up In The ER And Saw Jimin's Body Laying There I Headed To His Body And Settled The Food In His Side Table.

I Caressed His Face And Tears Eventually Came Down To My Cheeks, i saw a bandage in his chest and i think it was the spot were he got shot.

A Doctor Came To Me And Said "He Got Shot On His Heart And When He Got Here It Was Too Late He Lost A Lot Of Blood And We Did 15mins CPR We Didn't Attempt To Put On An Oxygen Cuz He Might Take It And Also Their Is No Guardian To Approve It"

"I Wouldn't Approve It Also, That Hurts"

"I Know And Sorry For You're Loss"

"Thankyou"

He Left And I Got The Food I Brought And Headed To The Nurse's Station.

"Hey, I wanted To Give This, Its A Thankyou For Trying To Revive Him And Also I Don't really have the appetite to eat it" i said to the nurses and they bowed and Said Their Condolence and Thankyou.

After The Funeral

After Jimin's Funeral I Never Stepped Out Of The House, My Family Almost Everyday visit me and Check On Me.

I Got Down And Headed To The Kitchen And I Saw Jimin Cooking.

I Can't Believe It Is This A Prank? my tears Are Threatening To Fall And He saw Me.

"Why Is My Pasta Crying? You missed me cooking for you that much?" he asked and cheerfully smiled at Me And I wiped my tears away

I headed to him and when i got there he gave  me a spoon full of food.

"is it good?" he asked and i nodded at him and side hugged him.

After eating i washed the dishes and when i finished i didn't see jimin anywere, i checked our room and saw him watching netflix.

I cuddled him and continued watching movies and constantly giggling.

After Some Minutes The Door Suddenly Opened And Mom Got Inside.

"Who Are You Giggling With Just Now?" she asked with an confused and worried Look.

"Ofcource Mom With Jimin" i told her and smiled When I look in my side i didn't see jimin just pillows that i was hugging.

"he was here a second ago we watched movies and he also cooked breakfast for me" i said while shaking and finding jimin.

"chae jimin died two weeks ago"