t. l o p e z - nudes leaked

requested by amiafairy !
———————————
you were just chilling on your bed waiting for tony, ondre and tayler to get back from their meet and greet when suddenly you start getting tagged in a bunch of tweets and your twitter and instagram dms blowing up. you ignored it until you got a call from tony.

bold - you
italics - tony

hi baby
y/n do not go on twitter!
why not?
just please do not go on twitter, okay? the boys and i just left and we should be home in about 15 minutes. okay i gtg i'll see you soon
okay i'll see you in a few then, bye

you being curious and not wanting to listen to tony you opened twitter and saw him doing the helicopter in the mirror with his dick fully exposed. you laughed it off until you saw a girl sucking his dick and immediately got teary eyed thinking that he was cheating on you. you and tony started dating back in october 2019 after finding each other on social media. you closed twitter and started crying at the thought of tony cheating. you were crying for about 10 minutes until you heard the front door open signaling that the boys were home (all 4 of you live together) you heard footsteps coming up the stairs and yours and tonys bedroom door swung open.

tony: hey ba- what's wrong?
y/n: i saw the video of the girl sucking your dick, tony why would you cheat on me?!
tony: baby i'm not cheating on you, listen those videos are from august of 2019 and i sent them to a catfish account that i was dm'ing before we even knew each other. listen i would never cheat on you mamas okay? i love you.

you smiled at the fact that those were the first time he said those three words.

y/n: i love you too baby and i'm sorry i overreacted
tony: it's okay mamas i understand
y/n: can we take a nap because i'm tiredddddd
tony: of course princess

you layed on tonys chest after finally calming down slowly closing your eyes until what he said came to mind.

y/n: hey baby
tony: yes mamas
y/n: don't forget to spit on it 😉
tony: oh my god! shut up and let's go to sleep
y/n: i love you
tony: i love you too baby

——————————————
hope you enjoyed amiafairy  💙
——————————————