Tallahassee

Just a random smut :/
Two different parts
I was bored
This is an Oc/ Reader. So you're name is Texas.
~

I walked down the halls of the White house bare footed witch was nothing new

I walked down the halls of the White house bare footed witch was nothing new. I did my makeup for no reason besides I was feeling insecure about myself, as always. I was never bullied, I starved myself one point in my life because of how ashamed I was of my body. I know I shouldn't be, and I should love myself but I had so many flaws that in my eyes, that they held me back. "Hey Texas!" Tal said, "hey." I smiled at him, "What's with the makeup? I mean it looks good, great! But um is there an accession?" He stammered on, I giggled lightly, "No there's no accession, and I just wanted to try a new look" I smiled, "Well you look beautiful" he said, I shook my head laughing and walked up the stairs. I felt his eyes on my ass I mean I'm wearing something revealing so you have to expect stares. I was hot so that's the only reason I came down in it. I plopped down on my bed and groaned. I wasn't one to go around having sex but I was horny as fuck. No reason! I was just turned on! Sure I may have lost my virginity a few years back and had sex with my boyfriend, but Tallahassee for some reason got me in a hot mood, I may have a little crush on him but not enough to get turned on by his eyes.
I fought against the urge to touch myself but I gave in. I slid my hand down my shorts and under my panties. I gently rubbed my clit causing me to close my eyes and lay my head back. I let out a long sigh, and I started going faster, I slipped two fingers in me and Tal popped in my head. I imagined him fingering me and that was a major turn on. I let out a moan and his name slipped from my tongue. It felt right, it felt like the thing I needed to scream as he fucked me hard and good. But one of his rules for himself was never have sex/ get into a relationship with a team member. I let out another cry of his name. Suddenly my shorts and panties where pulled down and my hand was removed. My head shot up as my face was stained red. I closed my legs as I met eyes with Tallahassee. "No babygirl, you called me and I shall respond." He smirked, he forced my legs to open and plummeted his tongue deep into me. My back arched as I let out a loud moan. My hands went to his short hair and pulled. I was wiggling from him as his hands kept a grip on my thighs pulling me closer to his face. He nose rubbed against my clit, his breath made me frown in pleasure. "I'm- im- gonna- ah!" He pulled away and I groaned in frustration. "Not yet." He growled, he took off my tank and stared at my body. I wrapped my arms around myself and my insecurities getting to me. "Woah, woah. Princesses, what are you doing? Don't do that" he said, he pulled my hands away from my body taking it in. "I know, I'm not beautiful." I said and tried to crawl away. He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head. "Do you know what you do to me? I made that rule for myself to keep away from you! Your kindness, and the way you care. And every time I see you I have to stop my self from pouncing on you and taking you , witch drives me insane. Your so damn beautiful and don't you say different. Your smoking hot, own it!" He shouted in a soft, dominant tone.
I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back and the power of his lips pushed my head back into the pillow. His tongue didn't ask but forced its way into my mouth. I lifted my hips causing friction on his already hard cock. I quickly pulled his pants down and rubbed him threw His boxers. He groaned in my mouth. "Your a naughty girl Texas" he said, I bit my lip and slid my hand into them and grasped him. He pushed me back down and he took off my bra then his boxers. He flipped me on my stomach, he grabbed a chunk of my hair pulling it. "What do you want me to do? You have to tell me or I'm going to leave." He said kissing up my shoulder to my neck and biting my collarbone. "Fuck me! That's what I want!" I moaned out. I felt him smirk against my skin, he slammed into my dripping core, I racked the sheets into my hands nearly pulling them off, as I screamed in pure pleasure. He didn't stop, not for a second. He kept slamming into me, the bed creeped and strained under out weight.
I was going crazy, then suddenly without stopping pulls out fucking vibrator from his pants pocket. He places the small bud on my clit and presses the button. "Oh! Oh shit!" I screamed, I moved my hip giving myself a bit more pleasure. "Oh fuck!" I moaned, I laid my head in the pillow and let out a scream. My orgasm leaked out of me, He smacked my ass and I moaned again. My juices coating his cock, I tightened around him milking him of his cum. He slapped my ass a few more times after he spilled into me. He slapped me one last time before pulling out. When he did the vibrations left and he turned it off. "Why the hell do you carry one of those around?" I painted out, "I heard you scream my name and I found one. Don't worry I've cleaned it" he chuckled out, "your gross" I said, I crawled on him and laid out head on his chest. "I-I um. I love you" I whispered softly, "yeah I love you too" he kissed my head.
|Were just gonna get right into it. Ps new story|
I marched down the halls quickly finding Tallahassee and shoving him into his room. I pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist, I kissed him deeply and his hands held my hips. "What's this baby girl?" He asks, "I'm fucking horny and I'm going to fuck you. You have no say and I'm in complete control. If you try to take dominance I swear you will not cum till I see the right time." I growled, he was in a state of shock, I was never a Dom, sure I've had top a few but never like this. I pulled down his pants and put his member in my mouth. I pumped as I bobbed my head. He groaned and laid his head back. I pulled my mouth from him and looked into his eyes. "Take off your shirt" I said, I put him back in my mouth and ran my tongue on his tip taking in the taste of pre-cum. He still has his shirt on and I bit down slightly, enough to cause pain but not enough to be immense. "Ah shit! Ok! It's coming off!" He said and took off his shirt. I removed my hand and I popped off him. I took off my shirt, pants, bra and panties. I crawled on top of him and kissed him.
It felt weird but good to be a Dom but it's not my thing. Although I'm just going to be this one time. I slid down on him and he groaned. I laid my head down, I lifted my hips then came back down. I leaned forward and he took a breast in the mouth. I moaned and kept moving, I grabbed a neck tie and wrapped it around his hands and tied it to the bed post. He removed his mouth and tried to pull his hands down. I smirked and put my hands on his chest. I started picking up my hips and bringing them back down.
He thrusted up and I pulled off. "No hunny. I swear I will leave you here tied up." I said. I slid back down on him and moved my hips backwards and forwards. His dick hitting my spot repeatedly. "Oh fuckkkk" I moaned, he was balls deep in me, honestly I thought they where all they in me. I felt that familiar knot in my stomach. "Texxxx." He moaned, sweat dropped down my neck between my breast. He licked his lips and tried to lean up. "For. That last. Time- ah~ I'm in charge." I said between paints. I threw my head back and my orgasm flowed out of me. "Fuck Tal!" I screamed, I stopped and smirked at him. "Tex please keep moving. I'm close." he said, I rolled my hips slightly. "How many times have you denied me an Orgasm?" I asked, he eyes widened when he realized that was what I was doing.
"Fuck baby please." "Those exact same words came from me and what did you say?" He shook his head obviously in pain of not being able to cum. "I believe it was. You can't cum til I say." I said, he groaned in annoyance and tried to pull the ropes. I smirked and rolled my hips softly, just giving enough friction for small amounts of pleasure. He thrusted up hitting that spot, I moaned but pulled off. "Darling, I can and will leave you tied up here. You will never get to cum and it will just be more painful. So I suggest you don't do that." I said smirking, I slid down on him painfully slow even for me. "Fuck baby." He said, I decided that I was done teasing him, since I was craving the feeling of his hot seed filling me. I brought my hips up and he groaned in annoyance thinking I was pulling off. I surprised him by slamming back down.
I repeated this motion till my hips started giving out. I continued to roll and his tip hitting that soft spot. My mouth hung open as I went faster. I felt him twitch in me but heard off. I let go of the knot in my stomach and came, drenching his cock. I rolled my hips faster and he came deep inside me. I moved my hips a few more times milking every last drop. I pulled off him, his cum dripping out of me. I untied him and laid down breathing quickly. His seed trailed down my leg as we both breathed heavily.
"Fuck you" he said,
"That's your job"
~Word count: 1824~
Just something random.