Kabanata 1:Ang Simula ng Unang Pangitain

I was dreaming.

The first thing that i could remember is i was just walking in the street. Then all of a sudden , i got a blackout vision and all  i can see is darkness. I was in a mere oblivion in the middle of nowhere , not knowing where am i or how did it happened for how did it get here.  As i walk  the dark road on our  street, i can see a lightA faint light that i can describe as an orb that accompanied to guide my way . As i was walking in the neighborhood ay napunta ako sa school corridor ng dati kong elementary school. Naalala na sa pagpasok ko sa hallway ay sobrang tahimik at madilim.

How could that happen? I asked in myself.
As i was accompanied with the white orb , i can see a flashlight in the hallway and go the room and check if there's any presence of any person around there.

Tao po? May tao po ba dito?

I said as the words turn into echo in the vacant hallway. 

Habang lumalakad ako in the dark hallway with a flashlight that i was holding in my tingling left hand ay may narinig ako ng sumisigaw.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The screaming made me shocked which causes the flashlight that I am holding to fell off the floor. As i bring back my courage and get the flashlight that fell from the floor, i continued to walk and as i hear the screaming to be near in my ears. This gives me the idea to search where does the screaming coming from. Then a bright red light coming from a glass window of a door caught my curiousity and go there. It was on Room 208 as fast as i could remember. I peeped there and saw candles. The next scene that my eyes have seen made me gasped.

May babae and i could see a dark , huge, animal-like figure fronting her!

Quaeso ne interficias me. Dolemus niyo vocare ad intentiones nostras. Amico meo noli laedere, quia hic non implicantur. miserere mei.we iustus volo experior si vera tua!

(Please dont kill me. We regretted to summon niyo for our own intentions.Don't hurt my friend for they are not involved here. have mercy on me.we just want to try if your'e real.)

Pagsusumamo ng babae habang nakaluhod sa itum na nilalang na nasa kanyang harapan.

The woman has a yellow hair, blue eyes, wears a white dress and a denim jacket with black converse sneakers.

Then at the corner of the room is a massive bloodbath. I can see the naked corpses of Men and Women with mutilated body parts that are scattered in the corner. Eyeballs ,Severed heads, torsos, hands, arms, feet, hearts, liver, large intestines, small intestines, with blood splashing in the walls. It was a fresh genuine and authentic blood. And at the corner , is a red pentagram  made in  blood with red and black candles lit surrounding on it in the five corners and dead dog with its head and bones in the middle. Just like an Inu-Gami or the Dog-God. Poor Dog he didn't wish to be done as a satanic sacrifice.

Ako na lang po . Pinagsisihan naming tawagin kayo para sa aming makasariling mga intensyon. Pagsusumamo ng babae

In the right corner is a creature surrounded with the dark aura , with striking red eyes, sharp claws, a talons that are dipped in blood, and has a black fur

I rushed in the room and get the blood-spilled spell book. As i was reading the spell book i stumbled in the page with a demon that has the same descriptio.n on the creature. He is identified as Marchosias.

Isa sa mga kasama sa Ars Goetia or the 72 demons of hell  . He is a marquis and has 30 legions of  demons on his command. He is characterized as wolf with a wings of a griffon and the tail of the serpent. He also breathes fire and can shapeshift on his own will

I can see a latin spell there but since it was spilled with blood, i can't understand it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Kakainin kita ng buhay ! Ang iyong balat na kay puti ay umudyok sakin na kainin ka , pagsisihan niyong tinawag mo ang isa samin ng hindi inaalaman kung ano ang magiging kahihinatnan nito. At umalulong nga ito bago kunin ang babae at inilagay sa kanyang bibig .

Huwag po ARGHHHHHHHHHH! Sigaw ng babae bago ito kinain ng demonyo. Her body was crushed as the demon eat it with his sharp fangs. Each crunch was spattered with blood .

Hindi ako makasalita.Ako ay naawa sa nangyari sa babae. Ang kanyang katawan ay tila'y karne na kinakain ng isang leon. Kaawa awang nangyari.

Biglang lumapit sa akin ang demonyo at tinitigan ako nito.

An eye contact with him is the most creepiest of them all.

People like you are the most delicious thing to eat, sabi ng demonyo. And you are the one that i like to eat.

No! Not today satan not today! I said to him.

Well let's see , Prepare to die!

I rushed in the door and get out at the room. I run in my best as fast as i could so he will not caught me . My heart is beating fast, with sweat on my body, i was exhausted but i should must run for my life. To survive this nightmare.

You cannot get away from me ,human

The voice of Marchosias is echoing in the hallway as i run to find the exit for it was my only hope.

Finally ! After all the running that i have done i already find the exit!

I was already reaching the door but i tripped.

You can't get away from me human , this is your end.

The echoes which came previously turns into a voice that goes nearer.

No ! I need to get up.

Nakatayo na ako ngunit biglang ....

Nakuha ng demonyo ang aking paa na naging sanhi ng aking pagkadapa.

No ! No ! Please wake up Darius this is just a dream please!

Hinihila na ako ng demonyo ng nakita ko na nasa bibig na ako nito at handang kumagat da anumang oras.

No ! Gumising ka Darius please . I said to myself

Kakainin na kita ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nagising na ako sa bangungot at nagpasalamat sa Diyos.

It was just a dream. Thank God.