fifteen

there jisung is- at the bathroom. to be specific, chenle's bathroom.

he was hiding because of his heart beating and his cheeks red as heck.

"j-jisung?" chenle stuttered while he knocked on the bathroom door.

jisung couldn't speak a word. his mind was clouded by thoughts of chenle being so adorable and tiny on his hoodie.

"im sorry you had to see that. i looked bad"

'BAD? YOU WERE ADORABLE AS FUUU' jisung said in his thoughts.

"i-im sorry..." chenle's soft sobs were heard and jisung knew he had to get out.

once he got out, he saw chenle sobbing on the bed and jisung trying to be confident. carried him.

"wait!! put me down!" chenle got scared and clinged into the younger.

"nu uh! plus you look cute in my hoodie" jisung chuckled which made chenle blush.

"but- why did you hide on the bathroom?"

"oh uhm- nothing?"

"liar! you hated it"

"i didn't!!"

"yes you did!" they were arguing back and fort

"no i didn't!"

"yes yo-" jisung cut him off by placing a kiss on the older's cheek.

"is this enough proof that i loved it? honestly i would make you my wallpaper right now"

there goes chenle exploading right now.

                                        🖍

"RENJUNNN!!" Jaemin screamed at the top of his lungs which probably Renjun's neighbor heard.

Renjun quickly went outside not even bothering to change what he was wearing.
he was wearing cute moomin styled pajamas and was wearing fluffy slippers that matched his white socks.

"what the fuck do you want" renjun crossed his arms.

"f-for you" jaemin gave renjun pink flowers.

"for what?" renjun accepted it and hugged it.

"just read the card! im gonna go, bye! you should sleep!" Jaemin suddenly rushed to get out of renjun's property and renjun was there confused.

"i like you" renjun read in his head.

"since we met" and that made renjun's heart soften.

his mom suddenly shouted asking him to come back inside since it was cold.

"HYUCK HOW DO I ANSWER THIS?- I LIKE JAEMIN BUT JENO TOO? IS THat a BAD SIGN?"

"chill dude- poly is a choice my brother. jeno likes jaemin and jaemin likes you and you like jaemin and jeno but you like jeno more"

"what the... sounds like some love triangle instead of poly..."

"i wanna tell you something but im afraid he will kill me cause he is actually scary..."

"SPILL."

"you know doyoung-hyung? our senior? so i gossiped around cause yknow me. anyways i heard he was comforting jeno that it was okay to have two crushes"

"how exactly is the other one me..."

"UHM? because you're cute duhhh"

"yeah cuter than you"

"shut up single ass. i am taken thank you."

"okay?? and??"

"i hate you just help me"

"pay me then."

"thats it im calling chenle."