Distant Buddies

Dino's POV.

I logged into my Roblox account. I was rather bored, and decided to see which games were popping off.

Scrolling through the games, I saw a game that I played a bit, Bloxburg.

What am I supposed to do? Skip out on a game where I spent almost 400 Robux on? Yeah, nah.

I joined the game, and started working on my house. Now, my house building skills were shit. So I had no idea what to build. But started building anyways.

I kept working on my house until I had about 100k left. I didn't feel like earning more. So instead, I decided to hop into my car and glitch into some other house that players built.

House after house, I glitched into. Sometimes the owner wouldn't be home, so I immediately left. But then, I came across this one house, and let me tell you, it was FUCKING HOT. The building skills were immaculate. 

I broke into the house, looking around. Most of the doors were open. Walking around the house, there were so many anime pictures in it. Is this bitch a fucking weeb? There were also K-pop photos, a weeb and k-pop stan. 

Suddenly I was kicked out of the house, and saw the home owner in front of me. Their character was low key hot. The user was EssieIsHere.

"What were you doing in my house?" They said with such pettiness. 

"Why do you care?" I said back.

I was getting on their nerves. 

"Would you like to come in?" They asked, out of the blue.

I looked at them, thinking they were mental. "Eye- Sure?.."

They gave me permissions to enter their plot, so I entered. Their counter was full of food, they were obviously a high level chef.

They showed me around their house, and the rooms which were locked. We then headed over to my house, and I showed them around mine.

"I can't believe we were just fighting a few minutes ago and now were acting all buddy buddy." They said at the end of the house tour.

"Yeah, you were really petty." I remarked.

They paused. About to start again.

After everything, we sent each other friend requests, and became friends.

Little did we know this was the start to a chaotic friendship.