Chapter 4

Then I notice someone staring at me through the glass door at the other side of the room.

I'm startled and I sit up in bed, ignoring the pulsing pain in my head from all the alcohol yesterday. He sees that I noticed him, so he slowly opens the door, to not scare me away and I sit there tensing up, not knowing what else to so.

He moves cautiosly toward me with outstretched hands, as if he was approaching a wounded animal.

I can't help, but notice how beautiful he is. His eyes capture mine almost instantly, and they're this light shade of moss green with a little brown patch at the bottom his left eye (from my p.o.v.). Wow, is all I can think.

As he still moves towards me carefully, I also observe that he's muscular. Not in the overly-muscular-way, like a bodybuilder, but you could see his biceps and he had a really flat belly (A/N: is this right? sorry, english is not my native language :/ ) and strong, long legs. His skin is flawless and is tanned a light brown (A/N: like callum from 5sos, but a bit darker ;D). And he has soft, curly dark hair. Wow. He looks my age, perfect. What did I just think?

When I finish my "staring" he is already at the edge of my bed, not too close but too far away for my liking. What? For my liking?? I don't even know his name, or anything about him, why am starting to think so strange? Staahp, Alex, pull yourself together.

"Good morning," he  smiles kindly, and all I can think of, is how his voice sounds like in my ears: it kinda resonates through my whole being and it gives me a giddy feeling. I smile quietly to myself.

"Liking the view?" He laughs, not in a mean kind of way, and I flush embarassed.

Wait, what? Why am I behaving so odd? I mean, why does he have me in his appartment? And why am I even enjoying his company, even though I have no idea who he is? I have a million questions, i would like to have answered, but before I can say anything, he speaks in that amazing voice of his, as if he can read my mind.

"I'm sorry, I bet you have thousands of questions for me, but before you say anything, let me talk a bit, so you understand  in what situation you are in right now.

"So, as you can guess, this is my apartment. I have brought you here a couple of days ago, 3 days, to be precise, and I have worried my ass for you, I mean, I know what you've been through and I understand, but sleeping that long?" He looks at me worridely. How does he know what ''I've been through''? As if he could read my mind, he answeres to my unspoken question:

"I asked your mother, and I peeked into your brain, to know what you saw. I'm sorry, but it was necessary. I need to know everything, or I can't help you. There's no device, that can read your mind, but I have this gift.... Well, you'll know everything soon enough.

"As I said, you're in my apartment and your mother is in the other guest room. But she said, she'll leave as soon as you wake up, so I can lecture you in peace. But she'll visit you, of course.

"You're asking yourself, what I could possibly lecture you, I know, and I'll tell you a little story right after you've eaten, so you don't hunger on me." He smiles again, reassuringly this time, and his eyes crinkle in such a cute way... No, stop that right now, Alex.

He stands up, holding out his hand to help me up. I take it and stand. I notice, that I only have a shirt on and he caan see my lags, that I haven't shved in 3 days, if what he said was true.

"Can I take a shower first?" I ask him shyly.

"Of course, but are you sure, that you don't need any help?"

"Pff please," I say, "I'm a 17y/o girl, I think I can wash myself." I whip my hair back, and laugh, so he knows, that I'm joking.

He laughs, and tells me where to find a towel and so on.

When I get in the shower, I see that I have lost of bruises.

What?

A/N: thx 4 reading, I'll be updating soon :)

~em