Chapter 3

I scream unti I have no air left, paralized in shock.

He stretches his hand out, painfully slow, his fingers only inches from my face. He still grins, and I still can't move. I feel his fingertips against my cheek, caressing it softly. I have my mouth wide open, wanting to start screaming again, wanting to do anything to prevent him from doing something more to me but before I can do anything he reaches into my mouth.

I can only stare at him. What the fuck is happening???, I think to myself. Why does he suddenly have a black , half liquid half solid thing in his hand, he took out only moments ago??

It looks something like a big, fat worm, with liquid pumping out through holes in it's skin, in a slow rhythm. All I can think about in this moment is, how disgusting it looks and I can feel the alcohol and my dinner coming up my sore throat.

I puke all over him, not wanting to turn away, so that he can't put that worm on me. Well, I couldn't anyway if wanted to.

He looks rather amused at me and in that same moment my mother bursts into my room. ''Honey, what's wrong?'' she asks. I look beside me, seeing the boy laughing at me. At first it sounds as if a stragled person tries to laugh, but  then it becomes a high pitched tone, so high I have to hold my ears closed.

It hurts so much, that tone. I have heard it before, it was in that summer when everyone died. First my brother, then my two sisters and then my dad. Oh, how many years I've spent mourning over them with my mom. All the memories of these past two years come all crashing back.

My mom quickly rushes towards me, takes me in her arms and rocks me back and forth. I'm so glad she's still alive and here for me, otherwise I would've committed  suicide long ag. And my ''gift'' to see things wouldn't have helped. My everyday-nightmares neither.My mom is the most precious gift, god ever gave me, and I was so fucking thankful for it.

She still rocks me gently, and I place my head on her shoulder, afraid of what I was going to do, but still wanting to do it, just to be sure. I peeked above the shoulder of my last part of my family. I could see, that he wasn't lying there anymore, but black spotches were on the duvets of my bed, apart from my puke.

"Shhhhhh, honey, everything's gonna be alright," my mom assured me.

With these words I fell asleep in her lap, rolled up in a ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not opening my eyes, in fear of what I'll see ,I wake up, from the same nightmares I have tried so hard to forget. Me always running away, but also trying to stayback, the desicion I had to make that day, when everything went wrong. My mom, coming out of the flames like some warrior angel, bringing my little brother to safety. "But he dies anyway," His booming voice says into my head. 

I'm covered in sweat, feeling horrible and dirty and all I want is a shower.

I peel my eyes open, unsure, and I remember everything that happened last night, exept for what I did while I was drunk. I'd have to call Max later.

I stand up unsteadily, and fall back down again.

What the heck? Where am I? My mind is blank. How did I even end up here?

I notice, that I'm in a huge kingsize bed, with fluffy pillows and an even softer blanket. What? My mom surely didn't buy it, because we live in the same fucking house and I would've noticed... Right?

Then I notice someone staring at me through the glass door at he other side of the room.