Chapter 1

I'm dancing at a party, gettin' wasted. I want to forget everything from today. It gives me chills only thinking about it.

-Flashback-

I'm washing my hair, tired from school, happy that the weekend is coming. I dry myself looking in the mirror at my reflection. Damn, I look fucking exhausted. I can't believe how stormy my eyes look. I brush my damp hair behind my ear in frustration.

Suddenly I see a boy in the mirror next to me.

He has black hair, (almost) black eyes an the palest skin I have ever seen in my entire life. Imagine a sheep. If ou wash it's 'furr' then it's so white it almost shines. That is the color of his skin.

I am mesmerised by him. I turn to the side to see if he's really there, but see nothing. I look again in the mirror only to be regarded by a mad grin from the boy's face.

I snap to reality again and start screaming. I quickly wrap the towel I am holding around my naked body and sprint of to my bedroom across the hall.

I scream and scream and scream and I see him everywhere i look. The dark boy with a wicked grin etched in his face.

I don't stop screaming until he finally dissappears and my whole family is panting in my room, seeing me writhing in pain and horror on my bed.

-Flashback over-

A/N: Soo...? How did you guys like it? I'll update tomorrow since I have a lot of free time :)

Please comment below !

~em~