𝟏𝟐 'In Your Dreams'

I can't believe this is it. The end of Alessio and I. After all these years it just all goes to waste? What was I thinking building up a whole relationship with an-

*gasp*

What the hell? I just woke up? In Alessio's bed? I turn to my right to see him asleep. Next to me?

"You fucking bitch!" I scream grabbing a pillow and wacking him with it.

"What! What is wrong?" Alessio screams back in confusion trying to protect himself from getting hit.

"How could you do this to me? You asshole!" I scream again hitting him as hard as I can in anger.

"What did I do?" Alessio yells in confusion trying to dodge my hits with another pillow.

"You fucking cheated on me!" I scream grabbing his pillow and throwing it across the room.

"What are you talking about?" he says in confusion trying to pull my pillow away from me.

"What do you mean what am I talking about? Last night! You cheated on me! With fucking Gina!" I scream literally playing tug a war with him and the pillow.

"Y/N calm down it was just a dream!" he said finally pulling the pillow away from me.

A dream? So everything that happened was a dream? The party? The live? Gina? All just a fucking dream? Ok, but if it was just a dream why am I still mad?

"I promise you I didn't cheat on you with Gina." he said pulling me into a tight hug to reassure me.

"I still hate you." I said pushing him off of me and throwing the comforter over my head, curling up into a ball.

"Why the hell would you dream about that when I had a dream that you and I were-" he said laughing as he said "you and I were" but I cut him off.

"Ew! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled from under the comforter.

"Don't dream about that stuff. I promise you I'd never do that to you." Alessio said hugging me from the outside of the blanket.

"I'm still mad at you." I mumbled, still curled up into a ball. Alessio gets up to grab something from off of his side table, but I still stay in my same position avoiding him. A few minutes go by and I see an arm go under my blanket into my face. Alessio's arm, holding up a phone that said.

"I'm sorry." the phone said, and Alessio's arm came in and out from under the blanket showing messages on the screen.

"I'll never do it again."

"You are my one and only."

"I love you."

Each short message made me quietly laugh from under the blanket. The last time Alessio brought his arm out it took him a little longer to type what ever he was typing. Then he put his arm back under my blanket for me to see the phone.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you, IN YOUR DREAM. I'll buy you McDonald's. <3" the phone said, making me laugh.

"I forgive you, but only because your getting me McDonalds." I said as I came out from under the blanket to hug him.

"Fair enough." he said as he hugged me back and quickly kissed my head before getting out of the bed.

"Now go get my french fries!" I yell as I point towards the door.