CHAPTER 8

Mingyu, Jeonghan and Chan made their way to the kitchen.

"I... don't like the kitchen." Jeonghan said, "I almost got killed here."

"We'll keep you safe." Mingyu said.

"Be careful, though. There are a lot of... illusions taking place here."

"Illusions-" Chan stopped. His eyes widened and fear took over him.

"Chan?"

"Get away from me!" he whispered.

"Wha-"

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!" he backed off, breathing heavily. His back hit the kitchen counter and he shakily grabbed a knife, pointing it at them, "DARE YOU!"

"Chan what the hell!" the other two backed off.

"You- you! Argh!" he screamed loudly and fell onto the ground, clenching his hair.

"Oh God Chan! Leave yourself!" they rushed towards him.

"Stay away!" he pointed the knife again, his other hand digging into his arm, so hard, it turned white.

Mingyu and Jeonghan took a step back, their hearts thumping.

Chan started to shake and shut his eyes. He refused to look.

Monsters! That's what he was seeing. Huge beasts covered with holes!

Chan had always been afraid of them. So much, that even a lotus stem scared him. And now, when he was already in a disturbed state of mind, his rationality was out.

"Chan!" Mingyu said, "Please Chan! Don't hurt yourself!" he ran towards him and held his shoulders.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" he yelled. He aggressively swung the knife and it slashed onto his arm, making him hiss in pain.

Mingyu stared at him. Just what was he seeing?

"Chan!" he held his shoulders again making him scream and move away.

"Please!" he said tears falling out of his eyes, "Please leave me alone!" he wrapped his arms around himself and dug his nails into his skin, "Leave me!" he grit his teeth and pressed harder.

Blood dripped down his arms, making a puddle on the floor.

"Chan please! Stop!" Jeonghan inched forward, opening the water bottle and pouring it onto him.

Chan gasped and opened his eyes. He breathed heavily and then fell to the ground, unconscious.

*

"Hhuh!" he opened his eyes, gasping. He was in a room, lying on the couch and Mingyu and Jeonghan were sitting next to him. "Hyung?" he said, still shaking.

"Shh!" Mingyu said, "Take a rest. You're still shaking."

Chan looked at Mingyu's arm. "I- I hurt you right? I'm... sorry!"

"You weren't yourself. Easy!"

Jeonghan held his hand, "What did you see?"

"No!" Chan shivered, "D-don't remind me please!"

"Sorry!"

Silence settled.

"You're still shaking Chan." Jeonghan said, "Go to sleep."

"I-I'm too scared to. What if I get a nightmare?"

"I'll hold your hand, okay. Just... try to calm down."

Chan nodded and closed his eyes.

Jeonghan held his hand tightly and sighed. Mingyu rested his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes.

Just how much longer in this hell?

 A/N: Hey guys. This is my first author's note, since I don't know what to write here. lol

So, how you guys doing? And, if you're reading, please leave a comment. I like reading them. 

Have a nice day. :)