About this fanfic

Please be at least 14 before reading. If your not then... Do whatever you want it's not like you'll listen anyways. ;-;

What you need to know before reading

-This is adventure,comedy, and romance (Reverse harem)

-The mc is a girl (Sorry gays I love you guys but I'm a girl so I made the mc a girl)

-The main character has a locked up psychotic side to her: (Dont read this if you find it disturbing)

^^^^^^(She has two sides in her mind basically one side is her positive personality and the other side is completely dark and locked up to prevent it from taking over but sometimes it leaks through) (She copes with most situations by letting darkness run through her thoughts {Mentally not physically so shes not doing the actions unless...} yep that's all I'll say for now)

The reason why I wrote this is because a lot of reader x _____ have an mc that I don't like (I don't like feeling weak ;-;) I'm not saying they're bad I'm just saying I personally don't enjoy the story because of my position)

SOOoooo I made one that fits my tastes (I like them bad apples xD) It doesn't completely fit into my description of (Badass) because I thought of other people too :P.

I hope you guys enjoy this book