Chapter 9

I raced downstairs taking the remote to the tv and changing the Channel to see both Al and Matt completely pissed off. "Sorry losers but, Doctor Who is on, and Doctor Who is cooler than both of you." Both looked at me like they were going to argue but then Oliver came in. "Oh Doctor Who is a smashing show! Al, Matt, you better not change it." he said and winked at me. I smiled as I heard the theme song come on.
I watched the tv as Matt Smith popped onto the screen being the goofball he usually was. Al mumbled something and walked out, dragging his bat behind him so it could make a loud annoying noise everyone hated. "Yo Al!" I yelled trying to get his attention over the noise. He looked back at me with a smirk. "What is it?" I took a breath in and pulled a dart out of my pocket and put it behind my back so no one could see it. "Could you please stop? I'm trying to watch my show." He just kind of looked at me and smiled. "Stop what?" He continued to make the sound. I threw five darts at him as quickly as possible, not trying to hit him but get him a little frightened. Although I tried not to, I still got him in the bottom.
It took him a minute to sense the pain but when he did, man was it funny. He jumped up like a gazelle that was not to graceful. I started laughing and so did Matt. Francis chuckled and Oliver began to freak out. "Allen! Are you okay! Do you need help!" Oliver yelled very worried. Allen stopped jumping around and stood there trying to look back. "It kind of looks like you have a tiny tail.." I said still laughing. He slowly turned to look at me with a glare. He picked up his bat very slowly and started to walk towards me. "You are a pain in my ass." he said calmly still with a glare. "Allen you know that's a no-no word." I said, trying to say back with a serious face but I couldn't help but laughing.
"You going to hit me?" I asked. "...Maybe." I put on a straight face. "Then do it already." I said looking him directly in the eye. "I am." he responded bringing the bat into the air. "Than do it!" I yelled. He just looked very confused, still keeping his glare. "I am!" He said about to bring the bat down at full swing. I quickly fell down to the ground and kicked upwards, hitting him painfully where the sun don't shine. The bat fell right beside me and so did he.
Everyone was dying of laughter except for Oliver who was very worried for Al now. "Nice shot!" Matt said to me laughing. "I'm going to get you back!" Al said with pain. I got up and turned the tv off, walking back up to my bedroom. "That will be the day Al, that will be the day!"