Chapter six

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. SHOOT!" Me and Al said at the same time. He held out scissors and so did I. "Ugh, one more time." I said cause we kept on getting the same one every time. "What are guys even doing?" Matt asked watching us in boredom. "We are playing rock, paper, scissors to see who has to take the garbage out." I said and pointed to the bags of garbage. "Oh. I see." He said and then left the room.

"One more time." Al said holding his hand out in a fist. "Rock. Paper. Scissors. SHOOT!" Al put his hand out as paper and I held my hand shaped as a gun up to his head. "Unfair!" Al yelled and crossed his arms. "That didnt count!" He yelled again. "Yes it did! We both said shoot so that must mean a gun! I shot you fair and square!" I yelled back, now getting a little angry. "Well if you shot me, I must be dead, therefore I cannot take out the garbage." Al said all snooty like. "Your immortal idiot you can't die. Now go take the garbage out before Oliver sees it. I know he won't be happy if he sees it isn't taken care of."

Al rolled his eyes and slowly got up to take the garbage away. I got bored since our rock, paper, scissors match was over so I went into the living room to see if Matt was in there. He was. He was watching a hockey game and had the remote in his hand. I walked over casually to where he was sitting and tried to grab it. He jerked it back when he saw I was trying to get the remote and stood up holding it high in the air. "Did you really just try to take it out of my hand?" He asked. It was kind of a stupid idea since there's no way I could have just taken it with out him noticing right away. "Maybe." I said and tried to grab it again. he jerked it back and took it out of my reach.

He started waving it in front my face which just made me angry. I tried grabbing it again and he just stepped back. I put my foot behind his and he tripped and fell to the ground, but still had the remote in his hand. I sat on his stomach and looked at him eye to eye. "Give me the remote or I will." I said with a smile on my face. "N-no never!" He yelled. My smile grew even bigger. "You brought this upon yourself" I told him. And then, I farted. And it was a nasty one to. Haha!

"Ewwwww It's suffocating!" He said coughing and covering his mouth and nose. "Haha hope you enjoyed!" I said and quickly stood up and took the remote. I then skipped to the couch and sat down happily and put on a show I wanted to watch.

He got up off the ground and walked past me to the kitchen. "Your a stinker you know that!" He yelled from the kitchen. "You were the one asking for it!" I yelled back laughing. "Yeah well whatever." He said when he came back to the living room and sat down next to me.

All of the sudden Al burst through the door and yells,"I took the Garbage out so I get the remote!" I chuckled a little as he came into the living room and tried to grab it. "Nuh uh! If you want this remote you will have to go through me!" I said with a big smile on my face. "I can take you on." Al said cracking his knuckles. "I wouldn't do it man." Matt said, trying to warn his brother. Al chuckled. "And why not."

My fart was even nastier the second time!XD