Mother may I-Y/N

(1 day later)

Luka's POV:
As I woke this morning I finally got out of bed and started stretching here and there I went on my phone and started texting my mother and make sure everything is okay for her to arrive in my apartment. which means cleaning up the guest room including the living room since it was a huge mess last night that Kristaps might of just put some potato chips crumbs on my lovely new couch I just brought before I moved here to Texas. After texting mommy dearest in my phone I walked around the house and clean up everything that was left out in my couch from our date with Y/N and kristaps last night. After cleaning up the living room I made my way upstairs in my jammies and started taking a shower my teammate Kristaps comes in awake and say "just so you know the toaster oven is broken this morning so now we can't have toast today for breakfast". He said than I freaked out again trying to not calm myself but trying to stay steady as I could now that I could be ten minutes late to pick up Y/N and mommy from the airport and her house. I went downstairs again figuring out what is wrong with my cute toaster oven I just had it should of been working by now so instead I plugged in and kristaps tried everything he could and it won't work. I cried over the toaster oven and stared at it for hours on end and Screamed "Noooooooooooo why won't it work please toaster oven work work work". I yelled and kristaps hugs me from behind and says "don't worry Luka it will be just fine hey how about if we have a yogurt for breakfast that will cheer you up". He said then I went in to the fridge and started eating my breakfast without having to toast bread in the oven. Afterwards I made my way upstairs and started taking a shower then I went through all my closets in everything I should wear I figured out what I should wear for my perfect date with Y/N and mama today instead I worn a grey graphic tee and some black sweatpants and worked with some white nike basketball sneakers I just had yep gotta look my best for both of them. Then I went downstairs again and grabbed my car keys including my phone and headed out then Kristaps give me a fist bump and says "good luck on your day meeting your mother in the airport bye". He said then I gave him a hug and make sure he doesn't bite anything on that fridge he had sashed including my protein bars because last night the living room was a hot mess and so is the potato chip crumbles in my lovely couch I just had. I then I went to the parking lot and headed to Y/N's house first before meeting my mom in the airport which is pretty normal for her to do well she does miss her son more and that is me. And started heading out since we have a snow storm tonight we are expected to stay at home all night in my apartment making sure everything in my bedroom is nice and clean for Y/N to come over.

(Another time skipped)

Your POV:
Today Luka is coming to my house to go pick up his mother from the airport and I'm so nervous he texted me this morning that we could have a slight snow storm tonight so instead I packed everything that I will need just incase I have to stay there too long. I woke up out of my bed and started stretching then i went to my lovely bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards I blow dried my hair left it straight then I went through all my cute winter clothes including my hoodies and some pants I just had for not wearing for a month in a half now that it's almost closed to November we finally get to have Quality time spend with each other. even more and I do love that even though I'm nervous to see Lukas mother today and just did the same it I hope she is nice and friendly too since it's the holidays coming back.

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast and started scrolling my phone over my notifications I had this morning

Then I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast and started scrolling my phone over my notifications I had this morning. Luka texts me and replies to me about his toaster being broken my answer is we did fix it but never played with it I asked him why and this morning he cried and said "Y/N I need your help my toaster is broken can you please help me fix it my mom is gonna be here in a few hours". He replied with me needing his help with his toaster oven he just brought I don't know who used it. After eating my breakfast I peeked through the window and checked how much snow we are having in Texas during the mid season of October. I mean it me and Luka had been together for a week and we never planned the perfect Proposal maybe too soon. After cleaning up the doorbell rings and I grabbed my purse and I say "come in". Once again which is pretty normal for Luka to do as a gentlemen in person such a nice sweet guy like him to do that. Mr.Doncic comes in and lifts me up and gives me a hug and spins me around admiring his cute smile in my doorstep then he sat me down gently on my toes and he said back to me "ready to head to the airport My love". He said then I smiled back at him and started holding hands which means he is really hyped up to meet his mother today. For me I'm just really nervous to meet her in person it's like one of these days were I would fail a test in my mid term exam now that I take nursing class on my third year of College I finally got the dream job I wanted to be and as a kid growing up I really wanted to be a nurse willing to help patients in a hospital and willing to help others to including my boyfriend if he was injured during a game. We went to his car and the scent of it smells just like a men's cologne and for me it was a little bit strong that I almost sneezed for a sec trying to cover my nose with a tissue. Luka says to me and smiles at me "Bless you Y/N sorry if you don't like the overpowering stench of Ralph Lauren men's cologne here I'll get it for you". The male said and started driving his car to the airport seeing his mommy for the first time. we both finally went on the road. and for me I slept and started to hit my head on the passengers seat Luka knew too that he was being a bit slippery on the road I asked him to slow down and I got scared. He taps on my shoulder next to me and says "Y/N baby are you okay sorry the road is a bit bumpy you might wanna hold on". He said then I held on to the car handles close to the passengers seat not slipping again trying to ride in some slippery slate of snow he had driven from he tried this once when he had to go to basketball practice and he told the exact story I heard. "Yes I just bump my head can you try driving a bit slower when we go through ice". I said.

(Another time skipped).

Luka's POV:
After a few slight curves down the road we finally made it to the airport which was pretty Far away from my apartment also Y/N's house counting how many intersections we went to I bet she is sleeping I parked my car in the airport concourse and started waking her up in her seat which pretty much scares her A lot. I honked on the car horn and I heard loud groan in her mouth and she is still tired from her sleep must be a deep sleeper. "You scared me what was that for". She said then slaps my hand with a whine and I got scared too which means I was being hyped all day because today is the big day we're we both get to meet mama for the first time in forever.we both got out of the car and started making our way to the arrival area to meet my mom I had a message from her and held Y/N's hand to make sure she feels calmed and collected. Now that mom is almost here we finally made it to the arrival section and waited for mother to come which means more biting and complaining non stop I hope she arrives. We sat down in the chairs and started having a conversation waiting for her to come Y/N feels a bit sleepy I hope she is okay. Then she lays her head on my shoulder and held me tight with her hand in her arms which is pretty normal for her to do I love her so much and she looks pretty when she is asleep I kissed Y/N's forehead and say to her "I love you I'll wake you up when my mom is here". I said then there she goes I went on my phone and remind Kristaps not to use the toaster oven when it's still broken I think I should fix it. Then I have a message from mommy dearest and started calling her in Slovenian which practically Y/N could understand I wake her up then say "Baby love wake up mommy is almost here". I said then she wakes up and finally puts her arm around me yawning and stretching so hard I wonder why she is tired today I asked her and I guess she had to do a group project for her class she has tomorrow. "That was a great sleep I have there sorry I must of slept too late last night. She said with mom arrived here sooner I finally gave her a hug and she said "Luka honey your here and who is this girl you look so pretty". She said my mother Mirjam and then Y/N introduces her and she was acting pretty normal and nice in a good way which I love "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you Mrs.Doncic it's nice that you came here from home". She said then both of them got along well and started heading out actually my girlfriend meeting my mother for the first time was pretty fun and even though she came back from home she did buy me something to remember me by. After we got out of the airport we finally made it back to my car and started loading my moms suitcase in the trunk of my car and headed to the apartment which is pretty big with one stairs leading us to three rooms including the guest room calling it the den.

To be continued stay tuned for part 2!