The saddest time-Y/N

Your POV:
I woke up out of bed and today is another Friday in Texas with the sun rising over our heads. Then beep beep beep here goes my alarm clock ringing. I yawned and started stretching myself out of the bed as fast as I can without having to injury myself once again. Then I grabbed my towel and started taking a shower afterwards I blow dried my hair and left it straight and finally did my makeup. Afterwards I went walked to my closet and started going through my winter collections including some long sleeve dresses, jeans, shirts, coat and jacket I decided to wear

Then I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast since I'm really hungry since Luka is off today I looked through my phone and make sure he replied to me now that he is home from his lucky game last night

Then I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast since I'm really hungry since Luka is off today I looked through my phone and make sure he replied to me now that he is home from his lucky game last night. I did read the note and I couldn't get enough of him. Then I heard a knock on the door that would make me want to smirk non stop all day I opened it static to see my boyfriend again Luka comes in and lifts me up and spins me around. Then those moments were in heaven when our lips touched lightly like my stomach was an inside of butterflies chiming in. Once breakfast was over I brushed my teeth and grabbed everything including these flowers and headed to the cemetery. "I wonder what these flowers for Baby". He said then the male stares at me driving his car and started asking him. "There for my granny Luka you know what it is for right". I said after a minute drive to the memorial we finally made it and got out of the car. And started heading to the graveyard we're grandma past away I do miss her a lot it must of been 6 years and till this day I only have my mom Kaylee and dad with me still living under my roof. With paying our ancestors having some values over them I noticed how hot it was today and me walking in the grass with some stiletto high heels boots was a pain in the butt  for me I had my heels stuck in the grass and I couldn't get up. Luka was there to help me get up having to feel the grass in my new designer boots I just had last year. After a hot relaxing day in the memorial we went to the car and started heading to my parents house yes the day were Luka gets to meet my family for the first time. And he is so excited just another week from now I only met his mother and she was pretty nice to me but I'm hoping to meet his dad in the future if he comes for a visit. Then Luka drives my car and puts his arms around me towards the headrest how cute is that. He lightly plays with my curly hair and started looking at him the male stares at me and says "Ljubim te Y/N". He said I love you in Slovenian adoring his accent and those moments were in heaven and I started to chuckled at him Luka knew too when he started smiling at me staring at my cute face. The way they were was perfect after a minute drive to the park we finally made it back to my place and started picking up my sister Lucy from home then she finally sat in the backseat and say to her "so how was baseball practice this morning sis". I said then Lucy looks up to me in the backseat we all had a conversation. After a minute drive from my place we went to my parents house and goodness knows Lucy is ready to meet mom and dad again which is pretty normal. but my dad Jess Is always overprotective of me since day one it turns out I might just be nervous to see him in person with a man i just dated a week ago and my dad knows he is a professional basketball player. and so is mom since they are going to meet Luka for the first time and times like this always feels like a day we're I'm more likely to fail a test.

Luka's POV:
After a minute drive from Y/N's house all three of us finally made it to her parents house and we got out of the car which is making me nervous I don't know what to expect when you meet your girlfriends father for the first time around I think. then Y/N knocks on the door of their house and I saw her mom say "oh hi sweetie and Y/N's boyfriend who came in have a seat". She said then me and Y/N including her sister Lucy sat in the couch and started having a conversation for me I'm really nervous meeting her mother and still to this day I held her hand and I still couldn't get Y/N out of my head I've been thinking about her and so is she thinking about me. I love her so much then those moment were signed with relief when her mother was finally nice to me and really willing to meet me in the future after introducing Her mom her dad comes in and says "Y/N sweetie I came home from work now give me a hug". He said then I really started calm down and make sure I won't flare up in person it could of been nice meeting her dad in person and for me I feel so nervous oh dear it's like one of these days were I would be scared to fail a test or yet try to loose during the playoffs which i'm pretty scared of on the moment. Then y/n introduces her dad to me and says "Dad this is my boyfriend Luka and Luka this is my father Jesse and you can call him Jess". She said then both of us started shaking our hands and her dad was actually acting normal and he knows who i am since he always watches tv on the sport channel is called ESPN. And always adore my games even though I still win. Just yesterday we won and still we could bring the victory game to the finals and it was a victory when the crowd say "go Luka". They said. Actually meeting Y/N's family was actually pretty fun and I still can remember by this day I love her so much.