Engagement

After 1 week, the Khanna family went to the Mehta house with their family pandit to arrange the dates of marriage.

"Agle mahine ki 10 tarikh ko shadi ho sakti hain. Iske alawa 1 saal ki andar aur koii shubh tarikh nahi hai." The pandit said.

"Ye kya pandit ji. Ye to bohat kam time hai." Neela said worriedly.

"Koi baat nahi Neela ji. Hum hain na hum sab sambhal lenge." Shweta said while Neela smiled.

Avni didn't looked at Neil but sometimes Neil would glare Avni.

"To agle hafte pe aplog engagement kar lijiye." The pandit suggested.

"Ha ye accha hoga." Bebe answered. "Prakash, Ashish sab kuch taiyyar karna shuru kardo. Humari Neil ki shaadi hone wala hain."

"Abhi mujhe chal na chaiye." The pandit said. Shweta signed Neil to take pandit outside.

"Chaliye pandit ji main apko swarg pohcha deta hoon." The pandit raised his eyebrows in shock. "Uhh mera matlab bahar pohcha deta hoon."

After 3 days in college.

All the college students got to know about their marriage. The other girls' heart were literally broken cuz of Neil's marriage.

Neil Avni were fed up by saying thanks to all the college students who were congratulating them.

Neil thought, "Huh Avni Mehta,shaadi ke baad maine tumhe apne perents ke samne nicha na dikhae to main bhi Neil Khanna nahi."

Avni thought, "Mujhe nahi lagta ki Neil mujhe shaadi ke baad shanti se rehne dega but phir bhi mujhe wo sab jhelna hoga nahi to ma aur papa dukhi ho jayenge jo ki main kabhi nehi chahta."

Riya was with Avni since when Avni was in 7th standard. Riya knew that Avni was not happy.

"Avni tu khushi hain na iss shaadi se?"

"Haan main khushi hoon." Avni replied.

"Avni main tujhe bohat saalo se jaanti hoon. Tu at least mujhse jhut mat bol."

Avni hugged Riya and said she was happy. Riya didn't believe it but she also didn't want to ask her and Avni changed the topic.

It was the day of their engagement. It was held in the huge Khanna mansion. The Mehta family was amazed by the beauty of the decorations.

Neil's outfit

Neil's outfit.
Neil, Ali and Riya and the guests were in the hall. As soon as Avni entered everyone was just looking at her or I say was just mesmerised by the beauty of Avni. For the first time Neil looked at Avni in a normal way rather he would just looked Avni in a hate way in the past days. Neil was mesmerised by her simplicity and as well as beauty.

Avni's outfit

Avni's outfit.
Avni wore this beautiful lehenga on her engagement. Neil was totally lost in her beauty but then he remembered that she was marrying him only for money. So he moved forward and took blessings from Avni's parents. The engagement ceremony started. The bride and the groom exchanged their rings and both the family were very happy except the bride and the groom. Ali was just forcing Neil and Avni to dance. They had to dance. One side the couples were dancing romantically whereas our Neil and Avni were just glaring each other.

XXXXX

Next chapter: Bachelor's party and the pre wedding functions.

Hope you guys liked it. Plz follow, vote and comment.