The Terrible Night

Neil took Avni to the hotel room. Avni had no emotions on her face as she could not believed what just happened. Whereas Neil didn't know how to consol her.

Neil: "Tumhe uske saath Jane ki kya zaroorat thi. Mujhe nahi pukar sakte the kya? Tum to ab apna kheyal bhi nahi rakh sakti. Har waqt mujhe hi tumhara dyan rakhna partam hain. Aur tum. Na jaane kab tumse chutkaara milega. (Neil said all this with much anger. This words were from his mind not from his heart.) Dekho Jo hua so hua. Ab tum change karlo. Aur ye sab."

Avni: "Ye sab Jo hua wo to tumhare liye accha hi hua na."

Neil: "Matlab?"

Avni: "Haan. Tum to chahte the na ki mujhe pareshaan karne ki. Ar tumne waha Jo bacha ya mujhe wo to duniya ke samne ek dikhawa tha na?"

Neil: "Ye tum kya bakwas kar rahe ho?"

Avni: "Bakwas main kar raha hoon ya tum." Now Avni just took all the pain out of her heart. "Neil, tumne to shuru se mujhe pareshaan kiya tha. Haan main maanti hoon ki maine tumhe bohat tung kiya lekin maine aisa kuch nahi kiya Jo tumhe dukh pohchao. Aur tum aiye kyun. Ho jaata Jo hota. Main jiyun maru tumhe to koii fark nahi padta. (These words just hurt Neil though he didn't know the reason.) Tumhe pata hain Neil main yaha tumhare saath kyun re rahi hoon? Bus tumhare aur mere ma baba ke liye. Taaki un logo ko koi dukh nahi pohche. Aur tum to sirf apne hi baare mein sochte ho. Tumhe to dusro ko dukh pohche ya kuch bhi ho jaye tumhe to koi fark hi nahi padta. "

Neil: " Oh really. Aur tumhe kya lagta hain ki mujhe nahi pata tum mujhse kyun shaadi ki hai? Tum mujhse shaadi sirf iss liye ki hain taaki tum the business tycoon's one nd only son ki wife ban sako. "

Avni was hell shocked: "What the hell are you saying."

Neil: "Haan Avni yehi Sach hain. Aur tum to yeh mere samne manogi nahi."

Avni: "Tumse baat karke koi fayda nahi."

Avni could not take it any more and went to the washroom. Avni closed the door and looked at the mirror and weeped.

Whereas Neil was also hurt and he could not realize that all that he said was from his brain not from his heart.

Avni came back from washroom and saw Neil sleeping on the bed. Actually Neil was acting to sleep. Avni just put the pillows between the bed and lie on the bed. Both didn't sleep the whole as they were very much disturbed by the last night's incident.

XXXXX
A small update as I was getting good response guys. Thank you so much for the support. Do vote, comment and share the story. Don't forget to follow me.
Stay home. Stay safe. ❤️❤️