A New Entry

Ashish and Neela were there for 3 hours.

In the afternoon.

Ashish: "I think we should go now."

Neela: "Yeah. Shweta ji Prakash ji Bebe, now we will go."

Shweta: "This is not fair Neela ji. You guys have just came now."

Prakash: "Yeah at least stay here today."

Avni: "Yeah ma baba plz."

Neela: "Next time for sure. Not today."

They bid bye to the family.

At night in Avneil's room.

Neil was sitting in the balcony and was looking at space or I say was thinking something deeply.
"I have treat Avni so bad. I should apologise to her. I really wish I could tell her how much I love... and he stopped. No no Neil you can't love anybody. No you can't." And he remembered some incidents.

He heard a cracking sound of closing the door.

Neil: " Avni," he whispered which was heard by Avni.
Avni saw at Neil. Neil smiled a bit but she just ignored him.
Neil was very hurt and turned around. He relaxed and gained some courage to apologise to Avni but then when he turned around he saw that Avni was already sleeping on the couch.

Neil just sat on the floor and hold his hands and slept like that.

In the morning, Avni woke up and saw Neil holding her hand. She had an unknown smile on her face but it was vanished when Neil was about to oprn his eyes.

Avni removed her hands and got up and went to freshen herself.

Avni came out wearing a beautiful blue saree. She was looking so so pretty.

Neil was looking her for 1 min until Shweta called Avni from the kitchen.

Avni quickly went down without even looking at Neil.

Neil freshened himself and came downstairs to have the breakfast. As it was December, all offices and companies were closed.

Avni was spending the whole day with the family as she wanted to stay away from Neil for some time.

In the evening at 9:00pm, the calling bell rang.

Shweta: "Who has come now?"

Bebe: "We will only get to know when someone will open the door."

Avni went forward and opened the door and saw a lady.

Lady: "Is Neil there."

Avni: "Yes but who are you?"

The lady without saying something to Avni he quickly entered to the house and the first thing he saw was Neil.

Neil whispered: "Juhi?"

Juhi: "Neil."

Juhi hugged Neil where as everyone was hell shocked who is she.

Juhi broke the hug: "Neil, I am so sorry I left you last year, I know I was cheating you but plz forgive me Neil plz. I will never do this kind of thing again. Plz marry me Neil. I will be yours. I still LOVE YOU."

Shweta: "What rubbish are you saying. Just get out from here."

Juhi: "No aunty this is all true. I still LOVE NEIL.

Prakash: "Neil what this girl is saying?"

Neil was so shocked to see her but he spoke: "See Juhi, we broke up and that's it. And I am married so plz.