The Ignorance Started

In the morning.

Avni woke up and turned to see if Neil woke up or not. She then heard a sound like opening the door and it was Neil. Neil didn't say anything and went to the washroom and looked himself at the mirror and was lost in some thoughts.

Neil: "Nahi main Avni ko sirf nafrat karta hoon. Uske liye main care nahi karta."

Flashback ** (Yesterday night)

Neil was acting like sleeping but he just closed his eyes.

Neil thought to call Vidyut and to have a small talk as he was feeling very low.

In the garden area.
Neil: " Yaar Vidyut main ye sab aur jhel nahi paa raha. (He told Vidyut about the argument he had with Avni.)

Vidyut: " Tune itna sab Avni ko keh diya. Tune ye thik nahi kiya Neil. Dekh. Tu khud bhi nahi realize kar raha hain ki tu Avni se mohabbat karta hain. "

Neil: "Nahi. Main Avni se sirf aur sirf nafrat karta hoon."

Vidyut: "Accha maine ek sec ke liye maan liya ki tu Avni se nafrat karta hain. Lekin tu ye bata jab wo Anirudh usko harass kar raha tha to tu usko bachane kyun gaya?"

Neil: "Sirf aur sirf insaniyat ke liye."

Vidyut: "Neil tu mujhse jhut bol sakta hain. Lekin tu apne dil ko jhut nahi bolsakta. Tu jaise Avni ke liye care kar raha tha ya fir main bolu tujhe gussa aya tha ki wo Teri Avni ko aise dirty looks de raha."

Neil didn't spoke for a while.

Neil: "Tu ab ja. Mujhe kuch der akela reh ne de."

Vidyut nodded and left from there. While Neil was just thinking about Avni and stayed there for some time.

Flashback ends ***

Neil came from the washroom and Avni went to change.

When Avni came.

Neil: "Ajj flight ek ghante mein hain to."

Avni: "Main ready hoon aur maine sab kuch ready kar Liya hai."

Neil nodded and they headed towards the airport. The day Neil arrived to Paris, he quickly booked two sits side by side. This time Neil didn't took any risk. Avni was in window seat Beside her was Neil and beside Neil was Vidyut. Vidyut thought to come with Neil in India as he wanted to see Shweta and Prakash.

Vidyut thought to stay at Neil's house for some days.

In Neil's house.

Avneil and Vidyut rang the bell of the house.

Shweta opened the door.
Shweta said shockingly: "Neil and Avni and Vidyut."

Vidyut: "Pai lagu Aunty."

Vidyut entered the house and took blessings from the elders.

Shweta: "To Avni how was the honeymoon?"

Bebe: "What are you asking Shweta?"

Shweta giggled.

Avni: "I will go and change.

Neil: "I will also go and change."

Vidyut: "Me too. Aunty this time I will stay here for at least 14 days."

Shweta: "Obviously Vidyut. You have come after so many days."

In Avneil's room.

Avni came by wearing a saree and went to the kitchen ignoring Neil.

XXXXX
Hope you guys enjoyed. Do vote, comment and share the story. Don't forget to follow me.