Chapter 6: Uneasy

Erza's Pov

Lucy took her time in the bathroom so I decided to check on her, as I was about to leave the classroom, Nastu and Lisanna walked in, followed shortly by Lucy, She didn't look like her cheery self, but as soon as she noticed me looking at her, she quickly smiled and ran towards me.  We went back to our seats and i asked her if everything was fine, she replied back saying she's fine. I knew she was lying,  I felt an uneasy vibe coming from her.

A few hours went past and before we knew it, it was already time to go home. As me, Gray and Lucy exited the school building, I noticed Lisanna,  her sister Mira and their friend Cana looking in our direction, we walked past them and they said something which really bothered me. "Is she really going to be friends with the two of them?" Lisanna said sarcastically, and they all started laughing.

We approached the gates and outside, a car was parked. The driver standing besides the car, "Good Afternoon miss Lucy, I'm here to take you home" he explained.

"OH, I forgot you were going to pick me up", Lucy replied. "I'd like you be sure my friends are escorted home to", she ordered.

Me and Gray looked at her,  she told us that the driver wouldn't mind,  so we just went along with it.

Gray's Pov

We entered the car, it could tell all our class mates were staring, but that didn't bother me. The three of us talked through out the journey home,  Lucy explained how her father was like and that he's very overprotective.

In a matter of a day, we became quite close, I didn't expect Erza to be the way she was, she's such a hilarious person, she seems caring towards Lucy. I've never seen this side of her, may be it's because I've never given her a chance until now.

Let's see what tomorrow holds for us.

Lucy's Pov

As soon as we dropped Gray and Erza off, I got home not long after,  I asked Erza if she'd like to walk to school together in the morning,  and she agreed.  All I have to do now is speak to my father, he'll surely object. 

When I got in, I went straight to my father's study, he didn't look to busy and he seemed to be in a good mood.  So I just went for it. "Is it okay for me to walk to and from school with my friends, dad?" I asked.

He looked at me sternly. After a couple of minutes of trying to convince him, he finally agreed.

I thanked him and went straight to my room,  I still couldn't believe Natsu, was that his girl? I didn't like the way she spoke about me to him, it really annoyed me, I mean who does she think she is? I'm not going to let her mess up my time at this school.

Throughout the night i thought about my old school, my old friends and my boyfriend. I did tell them that I'll contact them as soon as I'm settled.

Slowly after I drifted off to sleep.