Chapter 37: Threat?

Natsu's Pov

A few days passed after the incident, I've been texting Lucy like crazy, she assured me that everything is fine.

I went to school just like any other day, except I was late. Luckily for me we had a free period. As I opened the door to the classroom, i noticed every one was gathered in the far end of the room, just infront of Lucy's desk. I walked up to the crowd, right in the centre he was sitting there.

"Hey there you pink haired looser, fancy meeting you here ", he chuckled.

"Sting? What the hell are you doing here? " I shouted, i had the urge to run up to him and punch him.

"Oh didn't I tell you? I transferred to this school, just to be close to my Lucy ", he replied.

I looked around and noticed that Lucy wasn't here.

"If your looking for Lucy, She went to the girls room a while ago, flame brain ", i heard a familiar voice say. I turned around, it was Gray.

"Don't worry, she's with Erza", he continued.

I went and sat down in my seat, all the girls were just hovering over him.

"What's so good about him anyway?" I mumbled to myself.

"Well, he is very handsome", said Levy.

"Hey short stuff, I'm the only one you should find handsome", Gajeel shouted, while digging his fist in my head.

"He's not as hot as my Gray sama", Juvia said as she jumped on to Gray's back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We just wanted to see what the fuss is about", replied Gajeel.

A few seconds later, Lucy and Erza entered the classroom.

"Hey Natsu", Lucy called out.

Before I could reply, sting stormed past me and grabbed onto Lucy's hand.

Everyone began to stare.

"She moves on quickly, a few days ago she was all over Natsu", Lisanna obviously still wasn't over the fact Natsu dumped her.

Sting over heard, he raised his eyebrow and clenched his fist. He walked up to Lisanna calmly. He leaned on her desk, stared right into her eyes, he placed his fingers under her chin as to raise her head. I noticed a slight blush on Lisanna's face.

All the girls started to scream with excitement. He smiled at her and let out a giggle. He then leaned in even more.

At this moment every one couldn't contain their excitement. It looked like he said something to her whilst everyone was going crazy, I just about made out what he said, since Lisanna's desk was next to mine.

"Don't ever talk shit about my Lucy again!" he said softly but I could see rage in his eyes.

He then leaned back and smiled at her and walked back to his desk.

Lisanna looked stunned, he really burst her ego, no one has ever put Lisanna in her place like that.

That's how the first period started, he definitely will not let Lucy slip through his fingers that easily. Looks like I've got some competition, i really need to up my game.