Chapter 11: The Girl with Blue Hair

Erza's Pov

We where so busy teasing Gray, that we failed to realise some one lurking around behind the bushes.

"Shhhhh, what's that sound? " Lucy asked sounding slightly terrified.

"I don't hear anything ", replied Gray.

"Stop messing around Lucy", i said, trying to listen out for the sound.

'Ruffle, Ruffle, Ruffle'

"Listen,  there it is again ", argued Lucy.

"I definitely heard that", i replied nervously.

Gray walked up to a bush, from which the sounds where coming from.

There she was, sitting behind the bushes. A girl with blue hair and pale white skin.

I noticed her straight away,  she's in the same year but class 2.

"Juvia..?" I shouted.

Before we could have got an answer from her, she ran off.  At least now we know who was stalking Gray.

Juvia's Pov

Great they seen me, but Gray- Sama was so close to me, I'm so happy. May be i should try speaking to him. But he's always with that transfer student Lucy, And Erza.

I'm in class 2, i wish I was in the same class as Gray.  I'd be even closer to him. And I can make sure Lucy, my love rival, keeps her hands off him.

Gray's Pov

Erza and Lucy looked at me and burst out laughing historically. I knew who that girl was, but why is she always following me.

"Someone has a admirer ", Lucy chuckled.

Well she is kind of hot, maybe I should talk to her sometime, even though she's creepy.

The next day came, I knew I'd be followed again as usual,  this time I'll just tell her to back off a little.  I want her to cut the stalking out. Surely she'll understand.

It's getting out of hand,  she's always around,  I have no privacy.

So i walked out my house and headed for school. I was scorching hot outside,  I loosened my tie, and opened a few buttons. "Would Gray - Sama like a bottle of water ", i heard someone ask.

I looked back, and it was her, "Juvia? "

I asked, as she handed me a cold bottle of water.

"Thanks ", i said as I gulped down the water, like there was no tomorrow.

And with that we walked together to school,  talking away.