After Filming Chap 1

"Aaaand done!" The camera was turned off, the mics were removed and Miranda and Tyler finally finished the Photobooth challenge video. Tyler sits next to Miranda, thinking.

"Do you think the president will see the video?"
" Of course Tyler! He's a majician!"
"You mean magician?"
"No!"
"Alright, Miranda."

Tyler got up and walked away while Miranda was lost in her thoughts.

At The White House

Obama walked over to his private office, making sure no one saw, he jumped on his computer seeing if Miranda posted another video.
"Photobooth Challenge?" He wondered aloud. Obama clicked on it putting the volume up.
//Video//
"Hello everybody it's me Tyler Oakley and today.... do you know what we're doing?"
"No."
"You've done this before it's the Photobooth challenge."
Obama got bored at whent on his phone until something caught his ear.
//Video//
"Do you have a message for Barrak Obama?" Tyler gestured to the camera.
"We'll yes, Barrak Obama I hope you just, stop being the precedent because it's my turn-" Obama was surprised at Miranda's words. He paused the video and took this into thought.
Obama opened the front drawer on the left and took out some paper. He snatched a pen to the right of him and began writing to Miranda.