A Letter? Chap 3

***Colleen plays Miranda IRL
Colleen went outside to her mailbox to check if she got any mail. She opened the mailbox to see one envelope. It had the presidents stamp on it. Colleen nearly fainted. She entered her house went into her room, slamming the door behind her. She quickly opened the envelope and read the contents.

"Oh, right." Colleen remembered Miranda saying that it was her turn to become president. Wait. Being President Miranda means..... permanent Miranda. She needs to tell, Joshua, her fiancé about this! But Joshua wasn't home. He was picking up lunch for them.

Later that Day

Joshua finally came home. He knocked on the front door. Colleen came to the door opening it.

"Hey honey!" Joshua hugged her and showed Colleen what he brought. "I got some pizza with a large bottle of diet coke."
"Nice." Colleen said flatly.
"Hey! They didn't have much fancy options!" Joshua chuckled. He kissed her and stepped inside.
"Hey uh, Joshua I have to tell you something." Colleen said, playing with her hair.
"Colleen what did you do?" She lifted the envelope to Joshua's eyes.
"Oh no." Joshua breathed, noticing the presidents stamp and remembering Miranda's latest video.