medicine malfunction

You all must know that I’m a very, very deep sleeper.

When I woke up I tried to get up off the bed to get my medicine, but I couldn’t.

“What’s going on,” my throat was killing me, right know it’s very hard to speak.

 “Nanny McPhee put a spell on us because we pretended to be sick,” Tora answered.

 I just raised my eye brown, Chrissy who was lying next to me she hugged me “I think I’m going to sleep again,” I wanted to fall asleep before this pounding headache became worse.

I let the darkness take me away and tightened my arms which was around Chrissy.

I once again woke up, but this time to a gurgling sound then I heard some shouts and lots of people saying “Eww,” I sat up and moaned as my head felt like someone smashed it open 10 times no 100 times.

 My throat felt like it was burning.

“Here,” nanny McPhee said while handing me my bottle of medicine I swallowed it and laid down on the board.

Finding it very entertaining when everyone ate this disgusting, alive, and black medicine for measles ha-ha good for them.

Soon after that Mrs. Blather wick came in with the most revolting smelliest broth in the whole wide world, she gave it to everyone but me, I had mushed potato, sausages and beans.

Chrissy pouted at me “not going to work sweetheart, you got yourself into this mess now you have to get yourself out,” I said as I dug in, my head and throat was absolutely fine

“Get that down you, there’s a lot of goodness in a turkey neck. That’ll get the ha airs back on to your chest. Smell that? That is the smell that forged this empire. That pong is the long conquerors. All right men. As you were” she than gave a small salute and left.

I giggled  they all glared at me I innocently battered my eyelash before once again eating and to make it worse I would moan once in a while it wasn’t that good but they don’t know that.

 “This is good,” I moaned out

Chrissy’s tummy growled I huffed and gave her 3 beans she hates beans but ate it non-the-less.

Mr Brown came in, saying “well children, I heard you have been in bed all day, but that you’re better now,”

“It wasn’t our fault,” Simon protested “I’m sure it wasn’t anyone’s fault, Simon. Good heavens. You can’t help it if your ill but your all better now.

 Nanny McPhee banged her stick and I sat up on my bed. Everyone followed I let out a sigh of relief.