Chapter 11

IN DREAM:
"Dad! Dad! Wake up! Please!!"

*Beeeeeeeep*

Doctor:
"Patient 0071
November 09, 2020
Time: 10:57pm"

OUT OF DREAM:

"Omg. What the hell was that?!" I said. I got dressed for school. This is what I'm wearing:

 Ave picked me up and we headed to school

Ave picked me up and we headed to school. I wish I didn't have to deal with that skank bitch, Jessica. We got school and of course I see Kio but he's talking to Jessica. I roll my eyes but look back at them. It looks like he was telling her off.

Kio's POV
I was talkin to Jaden but Jessica comes up to me and tries to hug me. I curved her and said "No. I'm with Y/n! You can't keep doing this!" and Jaden and I walked to class.

Y/n's POV
Ava and I were walking to class but then someone pulls me into staff room. It was Kio. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Damn I miss his touch so bad. I miss HIM. I ran my fingers through his hair and he put his hand on my cheek. He was so warm and gentle. He tapped my leg, signaling me to jump. My legs were around his waist and he held me tightly. "I missed you." He said. "I miss you too." I responded. "But I'm still mad.." "Ohhhh so this is what we're doing?" He said and started tickling me. "Ahhhh! OK OK STOP! I SAAAID STOP!
(Lol srry I had to do it)

One of the teachers came in and caught us. "Hey! What are you two doing in here?! THIS IS NOT A CLUB!" Mr. Manning said. We ran out and went to class.
"So I see you guys made up?" Ava said. "Yeah what were you guys doing all this time?" Jaden said. Ryan rolled his eyes and sat back. "No-nothing." Kio and I both laughed. "Ohhhh you're wearing the necklace that he gave you!" Jaden quickly pointed out. Ryan got up and left the class. "What's wrong with him?" Kio said. "I don't know." I responded. "Oh! I for got we have a quiz today!" I said. "Oh shit!" We all start to rush and get our things. "But what about Ryan? He'll miss it." I said. "It's ok. He can take it again. Kio said and continued to get his papers out.

After Quiz

Y/n: 95 A
Kio: 62 F
Ava: 93 A
Jaden: 65 F

"Yes I passed!" I yelled. "What so special about this damn quiz anyway." Jaden said rolling his eyes. "What ever score you got is the score you will have in the class." I responded. "Well looks like we failed." Kio said to Jaden. Jaden laughed and balled up the paper. The bell rung and we went to lunch. We we were walking, Jessica and her crew stopped us. "Where are you guys going?" She said. "Uhh lunch dumbass." Jaden said and we all started laughing. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "So I see you and Kio are back together." "We're working things out. Why? Are you jealous?" I said to her. "What the hell I have to be jealous for. I can get any guy I want just by looking pretty." She said. "Yeah ok. Well it's not about the looks all the time. Some guy could only take you for your looks and only want to fuck you and I know you don't want that. Every girl wants a serious relationship." I said to her and walk to the cafe. Ava stopped her and said "You think about that too." "Yeah think about that hoe." Jaden said.

After school
"Hey Y/n? Wanna ride with me?" Kio said. "Sure." We got in and he brought me to my house.

I got out and said "Come in." He came inside the house and looked at me with a serious face. I kissed him and put my arms around his neck. I jumped on his waist and he carried me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. I've never had sex before. Should I tell him that I'm a virgin. He continues to kiss my neck but we for got to lock the door.

 He continues to kiss my neck but we for got to lock the door

Payton Moormeier
"Hey Y/n..WHAT THE HELL?!" Kio backed off and sat next to me.
"Payton! What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. "So you think I'm just going to forget that dad is in the hospital? Unlike you!" He said back. "I didn't forget..I was just.." "And who is this?" He said. "I'm Kio. Who are you?" Kio said with a cold tone. "I'm her brother, Payton. What are you guys doing?" He said. "We..we were just...chillin." "Chillin?" "Yeah." I said a looked at Kio. "Yeah we were hanging out." "Ok. Well I'm about to go to the hospital to go see dad. You're coming Y/n." Payton says and walks out. "Is he always that cold to you? Haha." Kio says and laughs. "Hey. You're cold to me too." I say to him.

"I am not cold. I just..never mind. Come here." Kio grabs me by my waist and kisses me. He is so warm. I'm really upset that Payton interrupted our moment damn it. He then hugs me and says "I want you to be careful ok? And update me about your dad. I have hope." He kisses me again and I leave with my brother.

936 Words

Maybe Kio and Y/n will have a lil intimacy in the next chapterand WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE TO VISUALIZE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES PLZ DONT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. JUST SAYIN🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
Let's see👌🏾

Also text me on the app and give me some ideas to do cuz I'm running out💕😙