Chapter 1 : A Sudden Affection

My name is Satou Kazuma, I know these introductions to a story are very cliche but everyone should know my name right?

Right now, I'm gonna have to deal with Axis cult and Eris cult but I have to meet up with a friend of mine, Chris.

We are going to retrieve a divine relic named Aigis.

I was about to go in the middle of the night, but...

"Kazuma! Are you there? I can tell your light is on."

I heard Darkness's voice.

Of all times, she decides to pick the middle of the night.

I rush to put my mask and my uniform on my bed and cover it with my blanket.

"Y-Yeah! I'm awake! I'll be there in a bit! I'm in a position where you cannot look at me right now!"

I hope I didn't make her think anything dirty...

"O-Oh! Looks like I'm tired! Guess we will talk about it later! Haha!"

She most certainly took it the wrong way.

"No wait! I'm done!"

I open my door and she was still there.

I was in my underwear since I didn't have time to change.

"Don't think this the wrong way! I was sleeping with my underwear."

"I-I won't think this the wrong way! B-But if you're gonna do that thing, just wash your hands before you touch anyone in the morning."

She avoided looking at me.

This girl definitely misunderstood!

I wanted to explain myself, but there was no time.

"Forget it. What's the matter? Aqua will most certainly spread some embarrassing rumors if she lays eyes on you hanging outside my room in that attire."

Darkness was wearing a flimsy one-piece pajama. I didn't know where to look.

If I didn't need to recover the divine relic with Chris, I'd stare until I'm satisfied.

Of course, I was staring right now.

"Uh... It isn't convenient here. Perhaps shall I come in?"

I didn't really want her to enter, since there were things in the closet that'd cause trouble if they were discovered.

But I didn't have any excuse.

I allowed her to enter and I sat down on my bed, feeling the mask and clothes under the cover of my blanket, I moved it at the edge of my bed.

"Why the sudden visit? Can't it wait until tomorrow morning or anytime?"

"Um.. I don't think a situation like this can happen anytime soon."

Darkness really wasn't straightforward at all. She looked around my room as if she was being spied on by someone like Aqua, then silently sat on my bed.

She almost sat on the blanket that was covering the mask.

If this situation gets any longer, I might have to tell Darkness my true intentions so Chris won't wait any longer.