Chapter 11 : Forces to Increase

Bang!

"Aw shit!"

I shouted as I ducked for cover.

This guy knew my true intentions from the start. Just how did he find out, is the question.

But he sure is confident enough to not call his guards on me. Maybe he wants my death to be a secret. Though I believe anyone can hear a gunshot from a 2 mile radius.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap... I feel like that name is a reference to something. Maybe a western music?

More importantly, why does he have the same gun as I do? I looked at Silver Bulleto and it was exactly the same as the President's gun.

He explained that he can travel through different universes... Maybe that is how he brought Darkzuma to our world. He went into Darkzuma's world, grabbed him into my world and made me suffer this stress.

But if he has the same gun as I do.. then he must've killed plenty different versions of me in the process! I'll avenge all the me's that were killed by him!

"Snipe! Eat lead and die!"

I fired a few shots to make 5 Presidents duck for cover. My luck isn't as good as it usually is it seems.

Where is the original one?

All of them are holding the same gun as he is...

If I recall, only the original has the ability to go through objects like portals.

If he wanted to enter out of my clothing, he would've done so earlier. Maybe he can't exit or enter through things that belongs to others..

I saw a flash of blonde hair coming out of a small mirror that was facing me.

But he sure can enter in front of my face without his guard up!

"Snipe!"

As soon as I saw the President appear out of a mirror in front of me, I aimed quickly for his head as he dropped onto the floor.

"I killed him! I killed the original!"

Now just 4 more left.

Being too overconfident, I raised a few flags....

"Not quite."

He calmly says.

He appeared right behind the table I was using to shield the bullets and goes for a karate chop on my arm.

I couldn't see it... nor could I hear it.

CHOP!!

"D-Dammit.. Do they all obtain the same ability as yours?l

Right now, my left arm was completely severed. Auto-Evasion only activates if you see the attack.. but I couldn't see it at all. I was also feeling a ton of pain but right now, isn't the time to scream. I'll alert the guards in the castle, making it worse for me.

"You're only 50% right. Once the original dies, my memories and abilities transfers to the closest 'me' in this world."

"So you won't die at all unless I kill all of 'you'?"

He simply nods and aims his gun at me.

"Guess I gotta run!"

I grabbed my severed left arm with me and jumped out of the window.

"Wind Breath!"

I blew air onto the ground to prevent gravity from doing it's work.

If he can appear out of nowhere with any objects, there must be a limited range otherwise he would've killed us at the mansion or border.