Chapter 7

*Sexual Content Warning! I know Tanner has done stuff previously but this is the first time both of them do sexual stuff. If you don't feel comfortable reading it skip the chapter! This will be the only warning for the rest of the book and the entire SERIES OF BOOKS. THEY ALL HAVE SEX, LOTS OF SEX. I ALSO PUT A MATURE CONTENT WARNING ON THE BOOK SO BEWARE IF YOU KEEP READING! Enjoy! :)*

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"Fifty Shades of Grey" he says , Fifty freaking shades of red in my cheeks more like it. I honestly wasn't a hundred percent confident coming on this date but, so far he has made me feel amazing, I'm not uncomfortable and he hasn't forced me into anything. I joke with him and he can take it, so I like that too. I love to joke and have a good time but for some reason Tanner's and easy target to joke with.

He's been respectful and kind and has made me feel so good, he's special. I look at him while stuffing fries in my mouth and say "Really, did you plan that?" I'm freaking hungry, I didn't eat anything at Waffle House and I'm starving.

He sends me a smile and states "Nah, just turned out to be Romance Night here, but it's your lucky day. I might actually watch the girly shit for you."

I throw a fry at him a laugh "I feel honored" to bad I have watched this already and I don't really like it, it's to much for my virgin eyes. I'm not into the Dominant stuff, I've never tried it but, I would want to touch Tanner- not Tanner, my man.

He pecks me on the lips before he starts eating his chicken. I've noticed he really loves to do that, he's very affectionate and I'm not used to it, or feeling this way about a guy who I met a day ago, I really like him though.

Just then the movie starts playing and we fall into a comfortable silence. I pull the blanket around me more because the wind starts to chill the darker it gets. I love the fact that he picked out the softest one he could find and gave it to me, he took the smaller one just so I could be warm.

A few minutes later I finish my food before stuffing it into the paper bag and scooting closer to Tanner who ate so fast I'm surprised he didn't choke on his chicken. He ate at least six chicken strips by himself and I have no idea how he got them in.

He is taking a long sip of what I assume is sweet tea, like mine when I place my head on his shoulder. It feels like a firm pillow.

He smiles at me and throws his arm over my shoulder before pulling me directly into his side. I take my blanket and throw it across both of us because I want him to be warm to but honestly, we could be naked and warm from the body heat he's giving me. I rest my head on his toned chest while he plays with the ends of my long hair. His body heat radiates through me as I relax into him, I could get used to this feeling.

I know I shouldn't feel so comfortable with him but, I do. It's like we have known each other for years and we are best friends. I basically just met him and I know he's going to get into my heart.

I'm about to fall asleep whenever Anastasia refuses to sign the Dominant and Submissive contract until I feel Tanner lift me and place me in-between his long toned legs so that my back is on his chest and his boner is in my back. I never really noticed how big he was until my legs stop halfway down his calf and this big feet pop out under the blanket.

Now, it feels like I have a long body pillow behind me, with his arms secure around me minus the shaft in my back. He's huge, I feel it. He's not even embarrassed about it and I am, I don't know anything about sex but I know he makes me squirm and feel uneasy below. It's like arousal times five.

I feel him everywhere, his thighs brush against the outside of both of mine, his hand play in my hair and his breath hits the back of my scalp. He takes his left hand that unoccupied and puts it directly on my bare thigh under the blanket. I intentionally took my blanket here with me so we could cuddle extra and because I wanted to keep him warm.