Chapter 5: Reasons

For a while, Isabelle and Principal Celestia had been working on the synthetic shadow suit to test out it's functionalities. Isabelle borrowed some drones from Tira to help with it. "Konichiwa! Do anything different about me?" Spider-Tsundere said as she punches a drone. "Don't worry. I'm still the same old Spider-Tsundere. But this time... I can do this!" She morphed her hand into a whip as she hits the one of the drones. "And this!" She morphed both her hands into whips and smacked the other drone.

"Wow Isabelle! This data from the drones is staggering." Principal Celestia said as she looks at her laptop. "Your response time, impact force... It's unreal!"

"Aw yeah Celestia. I gotta say, mental control over this synthetic shadow suit opens up a world of possibilities." Spider-Tsundere said. "I love my webs and my stinger but they can never make one of these." She morphed her hand into a mace and bashed the first drone in half. "And one of these." Then she morphed it into a shield and slammed the second drone down. "Let alone one of these." Then she morphed it into a longer blade, as the drone created an electrical rod.

"It's safe to say that the possibilities seemed limitless!" Principal Celestia said with excitement.

Spider-Tsundere and the drone were having a sword fight. "Seemed. No no no, it safe to say that this suit has no weakness!" But as Spider-Tsundere grabbed the rod from the drone, it electrocuted her and the synthetic shadow was going wild in her as she got shocked.

"Spider!" Principal Celestia shouted. "Try to regain mental control."

Spider-Tsundere managed to concentrate hard enough for the shadow to go back on her. "Phew. That was close."

"And that is why we do safety tests." Principal Celestia said. "It seems that the shadow has a weakness to electricity."

"But 50% of my powers is electricity." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Then it must be a certain type of electrical current. But the shadow's magic power, amplified with your Venom electricity created a shadow fire." Principal Celestia said. "But the important we do is continuing testing. Eventually we'll get it solved."

Just then they both heard some police sirens. "Sounds like trouble!" Spider-Tsundere said as she gets ready to go to where the trouble is.

"Spider-Tsundere wait, the suit maybe not be ready yet." Principal Celestia said.

"Well I can't think of a better way to field test it." Spider-Tsundere said as she falls and then web swings. Some police cars were chasing a man who has turned a train into a run away train. "What's going on Celestia?" Spider-Tsundere asked on her comm link.

"It seems that man has hijacked the train and made it go out of control. If it keeps going it will destory the train station." Principal Celestia said.

"So all I got to do is stop the guy who's controlling the train at will. Got it." Spider-Tsundere landed down on the too of the train car and sees the guy. He's wearing a black suit with a grey hood and had electricity flowing through his hands.

 He's wearing a black suit with a grey hood and had electricity flowing through his hands