Chapter 14: The Shadow Invasion: Part 4

The Nightmare Pony of Shadows shot a blast of his dark magic at Spider-Tsundere while she was web swinging away with Celestia. They both fell. And Shadow Midnight Fire, Shadow Ken and Shadow Zo charged at them. Celestia got her baseball bat and attacked the shadow Princess Twilight, Shadow Spider Guardian and Shadow Iron Tsundere. Rainbow Dash was attacking Shadow Applejack and Shadow Dualshock. But they were no match. It was just the five of them. But then Spider-Girl kicked Shadow Midnight Fire. "Twilight. You came."

"Other Twilight?" Shadow Twilight Sparkle said.

"Long time no see other me." Spider-Girl said. "I I haven't come alone."

Wolf Spider charged in as hard as he can. "I may be in bandages but I'm still kicking damn it." He said as he was fighting Shadow Juniper Montage.

"But he's not the only one I brought to fight." Spider-Girl said as a man wearing what looks like old formal clothes ran in with a held item.

"Who is he? He looks like he came from the old days."

"Pardon me miss

"Pardon me miss. My name is Stygian. I was the one who became the Pony of Shadow 1000 years ago. But thanks to Princess Twilight and my her friends and mine, they freed me." He said. "Twilight told me about the Nightmare Pony of Shadows and so i came to your world to help. And this world's Twilight believes this could help with stopping the invasion."

Celestia recognized the item

Celestia recognized the item. "Twilight's magic capture device of course. We can modify it with Isabelle's blood and the shadow substance and create the anti shadow."

"I figured my device could be use for good." Twilgiht said. "Stygian, I'll need your help with your magic."

Celestia, Twilight and Stygian ran to the next room to work on the anti shadow while Spider-Tsundere, Rainbow Dash and Wolf Spider were fighting off the shadow infected. Kasai managed to join the fight and told Spider-Tsundere that Shadow Midnight Fire was burning up. "Apparently he still hasn't let go of the death of his friend Cora." She said.

"Then there's a chance he can break free." Spider-Tsundere said. "I can take him on." But then a web line got shot on her back and she was yanked in the room Celestia and the others were. "Hey what the hell? I was about to free my boyfriend."