Asking for permission

It was the beginning of the Month of November. The air were cold and the streets were wet. Some dying leaves scattered in and around the trees. Colours of oranges, Browns and reds painted the trees. Some leaves were barely holding onto the trees while some were already soaked in the puddles. The weather was showing the end of autumn and the coming of the new winter. The people in the streets, with cold vapors leaving their mouths, were hurriedly running around here and there. Everyone has umbrellas in their hands because of the unpredictable weather. Droplets of rain soaking up the roofs, roads, posts, papers and street lamps. The peak of the tallest buildings were hiding in the mist. People did not noticed but it was a beautiful artistic sight. Such a scenery would be good inspiration to write a beautiful poem, create music or paint a picture.

As JK Rowling has said, "October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hand and faces". Some were excited for the new change while some feel uneasy about it but everyone knows that the new season is coming, and whether they like it or not they have to get ready for it.

In a busy street just around the corner was a small café with around five or six people inside. Because of the rain and cold wind, people were all dressed in warm clothes. Near the doorstep was an umbrella holder full of drenched umbrellas. The droplets of the water from the umbrellas were touching the floor making the "welcome" door mat wet. Except for the slight wet floor , every thing around the café were like any other normal café - warm and cozy.

Around the corner of the room were two friends sitting together facing each other. They looks like they are in their early thirties. One was calmly sipping - what looks like- a black tea, while other one was blowing on her hot chocolate cup.

The woman, after blowing on her cup, took a sip, puts down the cup and starts talking to her bestfriend.

"Don't you think it's high time I write that story?"

Her other friend who was looking out the window, when heard her bestfriend talking to her, she finishes the tea and gently put it on the table and looked at her bestfriend.

"hmm, if you really wanted to, then write it. but I always wonder why, It's not like it's a good story. It was just a little puppy crush I had as a teenagers" she said.

"Are you kidding me!?"

'Unbelievable this women', she thought .

"I've been waiting for it for like ten years! Don't you know how much I wanted to grab my keyboard and write everything and bang - Send it to everyone And then everyone will be like...talking about it?", the woman replied to her bestfriend.

"But I didn't!!! You know why??" she said while pointing her long index finger at her bestfriend, "that's because.. It's not some kind of ordinary story, you know! it's not something that people usually picks up from a trash bag and turned it into an object and cover it with colours to hide the flaws. Your story is masterpiece! a beautiful real life story that I saw with my own two eyes that I know is worth telling the world, so that they will know SUCH A STORY EXIST !!!", she said, maybe a little too excited.

She looked at her bestfriend expecting a reaction out of her, but with no luck she sighed. She continues, "but of course, don't you worry. I'll write it like a fiction. I will not tell them that it's a real story, but when they read it, they will feel the love so strong that they will wish it was real", what a romantic and concerned woman she is, if a blind man was listening to their conversation, he will probably think that there's a woman and a child with matured voice on that table.

she crosses her arms and lean back on her chair, "Therefore, I am waiting for your permission. But I am telling you until or unless you wholeheartedly agree to it, I won't even touch my keyboard".