10 centimeters (part 2)

Hello guys, sorry to keep you waiting for two weeks, there's been some online test and assignments this whole week so I took a break from writing lol, bdw I decided that there will be lots of grammar and construction mistakes but I'll first focus on finishing the story and then I'll fixed it afterwards, and therefore without further adieu, here's the story 😊.

"our Love has always been ten
centimeters apart eeh" Ati said looking down at the picture of the movie on her friend's phone screen.

Jung, the one who said the name, scooted towards Ati ,wrapped her hands around her body and lazily rested her chin on her shoulder then she looked down at the phone, her eyeglass is reflecting the picture ,"uhuh, it's a very good anime, just like the name the movie is very heartbreaking, you see th-"

"Juung... No spoilers!!" Senti whined

"yes, mummy" Jung said rolling her eyes playfully, then she broke away from Ali and sat on the side of the sofa, but not before she grapped a pack of chips.

"OKAI OKAI it's on, everyone buckle up! It's starting" Senti said excitingly while clapping her hands . Then she grapped her own blanket and sat between Jung and Ati and wrapped the warm blanket around them, the more the cozier . Satisfied she looked at the TV only to see that the TV is reflecting the light from the window, groaning she got up again and went to her big window that always projects the whole city.

"Wow!" she whispered breathlessly looking at the view in front of her. Except for the tall buildings, all the roads, humans, tress, cars, shops... Everything was enveloped by a dark mist and not even a single corner of the city is free from it, it's like a mother hen sitting on her eggs to keep it warm just that it's not warm it's freezing.

Senti looked down below her apartment and saw that all the shops and vendors are closed,the street lights are on and not even a single living creatures are walking or running on the road, and just like that the streets below her also disappeared quickly inside the clouds.

Within her watchful gaze the whole world was engulfed by the mists and other than some small fogs dancing on the edge of the mother's cloud and gliding around her window, everything become very still and silent.

Senti felt scared yet somehow enchanted by the outside world that's projecting by her magic window, the mist is not just dull grey and white, in some places it illuminates oranges and yellow glows, some red and greens maybe because of traffic lights, but some have purples and pinks too and it feels so mysterious yet so magical, she felt a tugged inside her heart, like something is squeezing her emotions, she feel very sad and cold yet very warm, gentle and peace??. It's like time stops right at that very moment and even her body doesn't want to move either. It is so weird but what's weirder is that she loves that very moment.

The views become blurry and only then she saw that the glass window turning foggy and the water droplets are sliding on the glass surface, she slowly lifted her hands up and her pale finger touched the glass and started drawing little clouds on it, it's like her body moves on it's own and she has no control over it, only when her fingers started to feel icy cold did she woke up from her trance.