10 centimeters (part 1)

A weekend is something everyone loves. From the other five busy days of works, works and works, Saturday and Sunday is where people get to relax and enjoy THE LIFE.

It was Saturday morning. The moon has just gone back to sleep and the sun has risen, but because of the dark clouds the light of the sun hasn't touched the earth yet. There was heavy rain pour in the city accompanied by strong wind.

There were some shops and offices opened here and there and except for some few buses and trains, not much humans and cars were seen.

It was already passed seven, but because of the mist, street lights were still on and one can see the traffic lights among the mist too.

It was finally nine in the morning, from outside the rain was falling gently and it provides a calming, white noise effect . Inside the apartment, Ati was still sleeping on her bed. One, because it was Saturday and two, because of the weather. Because of the gentle rain and cold surroundings, she doesn't want to get out of her comfortable bed. Right after nine, her phone buzzed.

Groaning she picked up the phone and turn off the alarm. Then she sat there on the bed quietly, staring into space, looking into nothingness. After like five minutes, she yawned and went back to sleep or at least she tried to. After some unsuccessful attempts she give up.

Finally at around nine-thirty, she got up from her bed and took a shower. After that she had her breakfast and go back to her room and tidied up her bed.

Since it was weekend, she has nothing to do , so she decided to study for the next week. Being a teacher is a hard work, one has to acquired a lot of knowledge just not to teach what is inside the book but also to give good explanations or answers anytime the students ask , it's harder when it's the nursery kids.

Because the curious minded creature they are, they usually ask a lots of things and it's mostly out of the context of the subjects. And the answer given by the teacher is considered very important to them and they keep it in mind forever, therefore the teachers has to be careful either when they explain it or answer it to the students especially to the young kids.

Thinking about it, Ati let out a long loud breath and slump into her chair.

While she was about to pick up her book, she received a message on her phone. It was from a fellow teacher on their group chat

Senti: hey guys, come to my house, I've got a good anime recommendation from a friend of mine and I want to watched it with you all together, who's in 🙋😛.

They begin to chat. Since it was really boring to just spend a day at home she decided to join in too.

Ati: I'am in, give me fifteen minutes.

Then she rushed to her closet,and changed into warm clothes and carried all her necessary stuffs especially an umbrella and she went out. The study was long forgotten.

Meanwhile on the 'widepad' ( still funny 😂😂😂) 'SuganMe' finally uploaded the second chapter.

After uploading the story, Gracie dressed up for the day and both she and David went to the car but not before she closed the door to her house and locked it.

The couple decided to visit her senior's house, also her husband's close friend and their business partner.

While on the way, she picked up her phone to send the link to Ati.

While sending the link she was  feeling a bit nervous, ' it's already been years but what if she's still not over with it?' she thought a little bit worried looking at the notification on her phone saying that the message has been sent.

'I just hope this does not effect you, Ali'.

On the other side, Ali has already reached her friend's house, she even brought some snacks and drinks. Most of her coleagues has already settled on the common room, some were sitting on the mat floor while some settled on the sofa.

She also removed her shoes and joins them, in the end after some arrangements because of the small room, she sat on the corner of the sofa, while hugging a pillow.

As her friend connect the Wi-Fi, she received the link from her bestfriend. After replying, 'thank you ' to her best friend she put down her phone and focused on the TV.

"so what are we watching?," she ask.

Her friend replied, " Umm, it's three series, kinda like sequels, the name is kinda hard to pronounce, here it is " she showed her the anime names.

Its is written,

"Zutto Mae kara Suki deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai
Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai" and
"itsudatte bokura no koi wa 10 cm datta"

"OH I know this anime, it's very good!!! I forgot the English name for the first two but I know the last one, cause it's my FAVORITE!!!!," one of her friends said.

"and what is it called ? " she asked her.

"It's called, 'Our Love Has Always Been ten centimetre Apart' "