Chapter 3

When my mom brought me to the airport I didn't dare look at her. sending her only child to a complete stranger... Well not completely I haven't seen the girl for like 6 Years.

What if she doesn't like me or I'm cooler than her. PFFT as if I'm a loser and I like it that way.

"Bye sweetie". She hugged me tightly. I didn't want to hug her for sending me away but maybe this could help me.

After I said a small goodbye I grabbed my plain ticket from the department in the car,I rolled my suitcase down to the airport and I sat on the chair which by the way was not COMFORTABLE.

************

An hour or so later my plane was called for that before I just sat there reading my book Paper Towns.

"Passport please" The women said I handed her my passport and made my way onto the plane, I pulled out my ipod and headphones out of my pocket and listened to some music.

**Skip Plane ride***

I got off the plane three hours later.

I got a cab to whatever the hell the place my mom wanted me to go.

After he dropped me off at my stop I stepped out and pulled my jumper down more.

Looking around the neighbourhood I saw this boy around my age. I walked over to him and let me saw wow that is one hot looking dude.

"Hey do you know where number 79 is..." I asked

"Sure do mate."

"Australian." I laughed
"Sure am come on ill walk ya to the house girly"

I could get used to this.

_________
People I updated YAAAY I know it's short hope you like until next time