Chapter 2

I felt my eyelids fluttering open from all that annoying beeping. I moved my neck slowly to see if any body was there which to my surprise there was.

"I was worried about you Hun." She said.

"Ya like you ever gave a fuck about me."I snapped. WOW that was the first time I ever cursed at my mother shocker.

"Hunny listen your gonna stay at your cousin Laya's house for a while until all these bruised heal"My mom said. My cousin Layla is like a real goody two shoes. The last time I saw was when she was ,what like 13. Layla was 3 years older than me. But then some family crisis happened and Layla had to go and that was the last time I ever saw Layla again. We lost touch ever since.

"No". I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hunny your staying at Layla's house for while okay." She said but this time it was more of a demand.

"Fine when do I leave" I huffed giving into my mother. If she really is my mother.

"Tonight at 1 am. But it's only 5 months

"5 months god why don't I just fudging live there instead." I snapped.

"Come on hun we have to go now and pack all your stuff." she said not glancing at me.

"Where does she live" I replied thinking to myself what a batch she can't. Send me to a whole new different life I'm only 17 not fudging 20.

"Wisconsin" She said, got up and walked out the door with her bag in one hand and phone in the other.

Wait was that a message to tell me get dressed.....

After I had put on my cloths my mom bought me which was. A skirt with my brown boots and my fluffy jumper.

I walked into the bathroom which smelt like rotten eggs. I tried fixing my hair but that didn't turn out the way I wanted it. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had a huge bruise at the right side of my cheek, a deep cut coming out of the side of my eye and my bottom lip busted. But most of it was from my step father.

I walked down the narrow hallway nurses,doctors running from stop to stop trying to help patients as fast as they could. I existed the nearest door. The cold breeze hitting my face and hurting my cut on my face.

I looked around trying to find my mother's car which was an old 2007 car. Spotting the gray car I made my way over hopping into the back seat.

"Sit in the front hun"Mother said looking through the rare view mirror.

I shook my head saying no.

"SIT IN THE GODANM FRONT OKAY" She screamed I flinched by the tone she used and hopped into the front seat.

"It's the front seat it's not like it's funking Zayn Malik women". I mumbled

The car ride was silent all the way true making me uncomfortable I kept fidgeting with my hands then after a few minutes that felt like hours. She parked up in our drive way.

"Get dressed have a shower and pack your suitcase." She said opening the front door, walking to the kitchen to make some tea.

I went up to our bathroom, took off my cloths and hopped into the shower. A half hour later I wrap myself in a towel and went to my bed room.

I got dressed putting on a pair of black leggings and my blue jumper. Tying up my hair into a pony tail, putting on my fluffy stocks and boots. I dragged my suitcase that was under my bed and stuffed it with what I wanted.

Looking at my clock beside my bed the time said 10 pm. I zipped up my suitcase and dragged it down stairs with me looking back at it incase I'll fall.

My mother grabbed the car keys and plane ticket and we walked out of the house.

*********

Its been a while I finally updated

The song on the side I just love it anywayyyyyy

Hope you all liked vote and all that stuff so goodbye.