Chapter 5

"Hey look im your cousin Julie. Julie Miller I'm Palms daughter." I said holding my hands in the air.

"Julie......" She whispered lowering down her gun she had.
"Julie oh my god." She says running over to hug me.

"How long are you gonna be staying for."She asks pulling back from the hug she gave me. Layla changed a lot from all the pictures I saw of her. She had short brown hair that reached about her shoulders and she was around 6ft while I'm here standing at 5ft2. I saw a few tattoos creeping up her neck maybe a skull who knows.

"So why did you come here." She said walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

"U-uh i-i don't really like speaking of what happened." I said suddenly getting uncomfortable about it.

"Hey look grab your bag and we will find your room." She pointed at my bag telling me to get going.

"Okay..." I trailed off grabbing onto the handle of my suitcase and my little carry on bag. We headed down a very empty hallway all the walls were white there was no pictures or anything. If anything it was just plain boring that hurt my eyes a little.

"Anddddd here we are your highness." Layla said in a very terrible British accent. Smiling weakly at her I walked into the room that is now going to be my bedroom for months.

Gasping at the bedroom I was quit shocked I had a red wall and the rest was in swiggle lines as designs on the other walls ( if that even makes sense).

A double bed pushed against the red wall and it had plain white bed sheets that probably won't be white for very long seeing as I'm going to order a lot of pizza.

"I love it." I said turning around to face Layla. She smiled at me before she walked into my bedroom told me where the bathroom was and my wardrobe as well.

" Hey I'm going to get a pizza in the pizza place in town do you want anything." Layla said grabbing onto the white door.

"Ehm can I come with you so I could look at the menu I am pretty hungry." I asked shifting from one leg to another.

"Of course." She beamed, after she left I grabbed my purse that had my money in it.

I met with layla in her car before we made or way to Pizza hut. It was awkward at first but then Layla turned on some band named. 5 seconds of summer,

"Wait there's 4 of them but there called 5 seconds of summer." I asked looking at layla she nodded her head

"Ya but I mean you gotta look at them there pretty fucking hot." She laughed a bit.

"Oh really who's your favourite one." I said even though I didn't know there names I could at least know.

"Probably Calum because Calum is pretty sexy and plays bass and when he plays guitar those hands jus-." She said staring straight ahead of us at the road that had not a single car in sight.

"Ya okay we get it. Wait do you have a picture of them I wanna see them."

"I sure do its on my phone down there." She said pointing to her iPhone 6 plus ugh rich people.

"Password is 1991." She said. Trying to find the button on how to turn it on I clickid on random buttons until it came on and then it said "swipe to unlock" so I swiped and this number thing came up with four squares looking closely I pressed 1 then 99. And 1 again I'm not saying its hard but I've never really had a phone so I don't know how to use this thing.

"Now go onto the my camera roll and it should be the first picture there. After a few mintues of swiping left and right a few times I finally found it and clicked on the picture.

There stood four amazingly hot boys around my age or so zooming on all there faces I found someone I liked.

"This guy I like his hair." I said showing her the picture. She laughed a bit after we had parked outside of pizza hut.

"That's Michael." She said pulling out the key to stop this car.

I took my seatbelt off and follwed Layla into Pizza Hut.

"What may I get ye." The girl behind the counter said.

"Um can I have the garlic chips a large portion and a 10inch Pepperoni pizza with ham." I said taking out my money to pay.

"Now that will be 15.45$ please." The cashier said handing girl the money, after Layla ordered we sat at a booth and then we waited.

"So Julie how's your Mother found." She chirped picking at her white nail varnish.

As I was opening my mouth to speak the bell above the door rang and I glanced over to see who it was. Seeing a boy probably older than me by a bit black hair and a few tattoos creeping up his arms over his jeans jacket and of course a lip peircing. Layla turned around and I heard a gasp coming from her.

"Oh my god no it can't be why oh my goodness please don't notice me." She whispered to herself I rasied my eyebrows at her.

I heard a light chuckle behind me I turned and saw the handsome mystery boy.

That lip ring is doing stuff to me oh lord.

"Layla who is that." I whispered over at her. She lifted her head up and I heard her say this boys name.

"Brodie Champwell."

°___________________•

People I'm alive. I've finally updated YAAAY for me.

Who the freaking hell is Brodie dudes.

I mean I don't even know I got to carried away with this chapter.

Of you liked please vote comment what ever you guys like.

BTW this is not edited so point out those errors.

- Love_Minions