Chapter 6

*Recap*

"Layla who is that." I whispered over at her. She lifted her head up and I heard her say this boys name.

"Brodie Champwell."

°°°PRESENT°°°°

Who the Gucci hell is Brody Champwell.

"Glad you remember me Lay- Lay". He smirked biting on to that godamn lip ring.

"God can he stop that"

"Stop what." He laughed. Ah shit I said that out loud.

"That lip ring yoke if you think you look hot with that your literally lying to yourself." I said wow where the hell is this burst of confidence coming from.

"Brodie leave." Layla barked at him. Well not really barked at him but I mean she barked but not like a dog course if she did then I'd have to pat her head saying. "Good layla good girl for mommy." And well that's just creepy.

"Pizza and chips." The women behind the counter said. Standing up from my seat I grabbed my food not before mumbling a thanks I turned around and saw Laylas hands flying everywhere and then Brody standing there looking like an absolute god.

Leaving them chit chatting note my saracsam.

I walked out the door and walked to laylas car looking to see if she locked it I pulled at the door it opended. Stupid girl.

I hopped into the car and checked my wrist watch I had the time read 3:56 am

After a few minutes Layla came out and started huffing mad.

"Lay are you okay." I asked I started getting worried a bit because she started hitting her head off the steering wheel.

"No don't call me that Lay that prick in their is the reason why I'm crying Julie he broke me into a million pieces after 3 years and it still breaks when I see him." She laughed coldly wiping away her tears with her jumper.

"I think its best if I drive home." I say.

2 weeks later (that time skip tho)

Things have changed a lot since I got here like 2 weeks ago. Layla hasn't been her self ever since we bumped into that Ben guy wait was his name even Ben I can't even Remember.

I was typing away on my laptop scrolling true We Heart It when suddenly a smiling Layla Burt threw my door.

"I've got a bit of news for you." She smiled happily the most I've seen her in weeks.

"I have good and bad news." Putting on my glasses I squinted at her a bit.

"Tell me the bad news first." I said closing my laptop.

"I ate the last slice of pizza in the fridge." She said looking down at her hands. I let out a loud gasp my love for pizza is now gone we had a connection.

"You did not." I said judging her with my eyes right now.

"I'll buy you another one later because you gotta get ready in like." She said looking at her watch." Fifteen minutes and then that's your surprise I'm going to give you."

After she walked out I started going over to my cupboard and got a pair of jeans and a top and my grey jumper after I put those on I put on my black vans I had looking in the mirror I looked at my hair it looked like a bird nest trying to brush threw it was like battling on my own in world war 2.