Chapter 4: Who Is That?

Roderick P.O.V

Roderick stands in the door thinking to himself , "I've found the girl of my dreams , Aint no way I'm NOT getting her number " .

*Principal Brown coughs and both Kayleigh and Roderick jumps *

" My bad Mrs.Brown , I'll see you later " Kayleigh says as she speed walks out of the office .

*Roderick laughs and closes the door behind her and sits down in the seat in front of Mrs.Brown * .

" Do you know why I have you in my office today " says Principal Brown .

"Ummm no ma'am , but if it has anything to do with shawty that just walked out of this office , I'm more than interested and I'm listening " .

" Well Mr.Moore I guess life is working your favor today because it actually does , we're you listening to the announcements today " Principal Brown asks .

" I mean yea only thing I can remember is about some club " .

"Well in your favor , That young that just walked out organized the club and if you join this will really benefit you and your grade , Just take this paper and come to the meeting tomorrow at 3:30 " .

" Oh believe me I'm gone be there " Roderick smirks as he gets up and walks towards the door .

"Aht aht Mr.Moore sit down we need to talk about this a little more .

*Roderick sighs and sits back down looking at Principal Brown waiting on her to speak " .

" Roderick it's no secret that this school has little potential when it comes to grades , I hand selected a few people that I know can better and actually pass this year , You're one you just don't apply yourself to your full potential and we both know this " .

*Roderick nods agreeingly *

" And please excuse my French but don't use this as another opportunity to get some ass , As good of a person you are you use women and I've seen your recent taste in women and it's not a good look " .

" And Mrs.Brown what would you know about my taste in women " Roderick laughs while drawing out the taste in women .

" Well you've had about 10 girlfriends this semester along and your current one Kisha ? Has been in and out of my office all year long , If you actually like her dump that ghetto little girl you got and actually try and take things slow with Kayleigh " .

" I guess I guess me and Kisha aint nothing serious between us you know how I do , can I go now " Asks Roderick .

" Sure , run along and make sure I see you at the meeting tomorrow " .

* Roderick nods as he turns around and opens the door to see Kayleigh mindless walking around the hallways *

" Hey you lost " . Rodericks yells across the hall to Kayleigh as he walks towards her .

" Here go this nigga , this about to be awkward knowing me " Kayleigh whispers to herself .

" Yea I actually am but it's okay sir " Kayleigh curses to herself as she just realizes what she just said .

" Now you know damn well I'm not no teacher but if you into freaky shit you can call me sir " Roderick smiles and winks

" Anywayssss " Kayleigh rolls her eyes as she draws out her words .

" I'm just kidding shawty nah foreal you need help finding your class let me see it I'll take you there " Roderick says while holding his arm on waiting on Kayleigh to hand him the schedule .

*Kayleigh rolls her eyes once again and hands him the schedule as Roderick*

" Well lucky for you the 1st period is right next to mines and I'll walk you to your 2nd period just because " .

*Kayleigh halfway smiles as they both walk towards the stairs *

" So I can tell that your shy and I know your created this club so how do you expect to lead this club in this rowdy ass school , you a little shy I can tell you need somebody like me leading it " .

" Yea I'll admit I'm a little timid , but I mean if you come to the meeting you can speak for me that would really help , I hate to ask for favors but I would like if you can help me " Kayleigh says shyly looking at Roderick .

" Well im gone need your number first so we can discuss this " Roderick says while smiles .

" Yea no just make sure you come to the meeting as soon as school is over and if I like how you helped me out maybe then you can my number " .

" Hmmmm ma I like your mindset I'll see you then , I see you smart . I'll walk you to your first class but hopefully you find you other ones since you so smart " Roderick shrugs his shoulder and smirks .

" Okay okay I see what you doing just help me get to class before 1stpd ends " .

*Roderick nods his head as they proceed up the stairs with Kayleigh walking in front of him*

" Ooooh you gotta fatty too "  Roderick says while licking his lips

" Boy bye " . Kayleigh says slowly while smiling , secretly liking any attention from him"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Btw thanks for all this early attention I'm getting already!! This is my first book and I'm just so happy to know others are interested it's really keeping me going!! I'll be updating almost  everyday if I can , but don't worry updates will be coming as soon as possible and don't be afraid to inbox me any ideas💕.