week 1

"Stephanie mum said you should....". Just shut it Emma. I was already angry . This was like the 100th time I was hearing my name in that house. First off they interrupted my morning sleep. How can a normal teenage girl be awake by six on a holiday!?  Oh sorry.... "quarantine". Me being the good  daughter that I am went to answer my mum. Guess what she told me to do. I should open the door for visitors. But wait ... couldn't Emma do that? After opening the door and welcoming the visitors, I went upstairs to slam my door using all the anger in me to do so. Looool in a Nigerian home? When I'm not insane. I locked the door peacefully and played slamming the door hard in my head. Yeah you can call me sad.

**********************************
The thing about being an introvert is that you only talk to a few people and not all. Don't get me wrong I'm a very social person to those who know me. but where are the "those"?
   After hours of scrolling through Instagram, I saw a page that caught my attention. 'Bbn teens contest'. Was that really my calling? Nahhh I just wanted to be an audience and to Meet people. Turns out the game had already started so I was good to go.
    There I met a group of people or should I refer to them as "friends"? Yeah why not. Anyways the "house"(WhatsApp group) was  interesting. We played games, did some competition. From time to time the group started to die. I wasn't surprised though. "It must always end in tears". I owe up to whoever made this proverb.

**********************************
The thing about being in a Nigerian home is that they seem to understand your struggles. I was having a bad day and I needed to chill outside.
"Mum can I go for a walk"?
"No. Go and read your books like what your other mates are doing".
She really needs to understand people(me) sometimes.
I went back to my room, Chatted with some people, went to ig, after hours of scrolling I saw this account "rainbow cruiette". don't mind my language but wtf will name their handle such. He was even following some of my friends so Out of curiosity I texted him. Yeah called me weird but it's actually called making friends...just in a very wrong way.

Sorry for the delay. I thought no one will like my book that's why I just lost interest and also, online school work so sorry not sorry. The book is still on hold though but I'll try my best to update whenever I can.
Xoxo
Stephanie