prologue

"Stephanie the bus is here". My mum said.
That was the alarm she always used to wake me up.
I couldn't afford being late and she knew that.

I stood up, took a short prayer and then I remembered today was the big
day.
My school was taking I and my classmates on an excursion!
At least that was a enough reason to be happy and get dressed in my uniform.

"Stephen can you be fast"? I yelled as I    heard the annoying horns of the bus

*******************************
"Don't tell me you've not heard THE GIST". Patricia asked me. Heard what exactly I'm just coming to school.
"Ughh schools are shutting down today because of covid-19!" She said.
I couldn't actually believe what I just heard
I never knew a day would come where we would have to shut down schools a day before EXAMINATION!!!!!!
And my day was made. Just like that.

   An impromptu assembly was made. The principal was briefing us about the reasons for the closure of school. I knew the disease was deadly but I never knew it was this deadly. Anyways all that mattered was that schools were shutting down today.
"Prior to that, grade 10 students won't be able to go for their excursion. Pack all your school things I mean all of it. Any remains will be burnt. We would try and get in contact with the parents of those in hostel and those not following the school bus. Others when you're done head to your bus". Okay that was enough to bring me back to reality.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe and then my quarantine life started.

Lol how did I do 🤪
Please no hate comments, this is my first story so I really don't know how to write
But then if you feel anything is not right
Point it out and I will see it
Thanks 😘
Sorry about the dp big fan of SpongeBob!!!
P.s Stephen is my twin brother